the Rift

bah humbug [sheba plots?]

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
Hi all!

With winter break finally underway and a bit of time on my hands, I've been wanting to get more active again. I really miss writing with you all, and though I'm quite rusty, I figure that the only way to get back in the swing of things is to, well, get back in the swing of things. I've still only got Sheba and Areli out of AA, and I want to see if I can get them going again!

Areli is kind of all over the place, but I figure that I can throw her anywhere and she'll be ok. Sheba, however, really needs to get out in the world. My goal is to focus on her in the hopes that she'll make ~just one friend,~ something she hasn't been able to do in the THREE YEARS that she's had her current quest. She's had three years running around in her old lady body to work on her superiority complex, and I think it's finally time to see if she can play well with others. Sigh.

So, I'd love if I could thread/plot/whatever with any and all of you. I'm happy to join current open threads, start new ones, help you out with your quests/plots/miscellaneous character goals--throw anything at me. I also have an open thread here if you just can't wait to meet the grumpity-grump herself. She's a ray of sunshine.
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
I challenge your "grumpity grump" with my own. Come at me bruh. (For real though, wanna thread?)

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

YES PLS GRUMP-OFF TIME!

(would you like a new thread, or do you want to hop on the one that's up?)

@Albrecht

Nessie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5 ft 8 in :: 17
Nessie
Glacia loves making new friends!! So Sheba is more than welcome to try!

@Nessie sure! Do you have any threads up, or would you like me to start one?