the Rift

[OPEN] Dragon's Doorstep

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
better start believing in yourself

Life continued on as it always did in the wake of travesty - the hours slipping by uncaring of the plights of those trapped in its sandy grip. So he went back to his duties, to the patrols and duties of his rank now that he had no more metal to craft. 

Ilaria has ceased her cold shoulder, after the Prince made up with Megaera and - somewhat - Sohalia. She rides on his withers, a warm solid weight that is familiar to him after all these years of flying together. She braids his mane leisurely as he drifts on the rare benevolent currents high above, letting him scan the oceanside beneath as she busies herself with her new creation. Not that it's truly new - she has braided him over and over again in seemingly hundreds of combinations. It does little to help his feminine countenance, but gender held little importance to the Golden Prince, and he was more of a fan of her creations than the little red panda herself. 

It's the rough landing that draws his attention to the earth below, to the dark figure on the pale sands. A frown pulls at his lips, for he does not recognize her coat color even with an insistent eye. Then look into it, Ilaria chided lazily, batting his newly braided hair with wandering paws. And if Cera swooped a little harshly down to the ocean's shores, well...Ilaria's squawk of playful indignation was lost to the winds, along with Cera's laughter. 

He's still smiling jovially as he lands before her, trotting gracefully towards her with both bright green eyes winking at her cheerily. Now that Mercutio had washed it free, it does not look nearly as bad, and he hopes the remaining closed wounds do not frighten her. Ilaria peeks over his shoulder at her, chittering softly in greeting to try and enforce the friendly atmosphere. 

"Hello, miss. My name is Cera, I am the resident Forger here. How may I assist you?" One wing dipped as he bowed playfully, his spirit light today. Perhaps it would put her at ease as well, with her nervous countenance drawing his eye first and foremost. 

@Areli hope you don't mind if I jump in ._.
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Messages In This Thread
Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 11-29-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Cera - 11-29-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 11-29-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Volterra - 11-30-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 12-02-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Cera - 12-02-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Volterra - 12-04-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 12-06-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Volterra - 12-10-2016, 09:05 AM