the Rift

[OPEN] Dragon's Doorstep

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow

She seems taken aback by his offer, and he wonders if he was too forward by making it. He raises an eyebrow at her seemingly flabbergasted reaction, but she quickly backtracks on it. Her next words seem to confirm that she's not planning on accepting it, however, and the stallion feels his heart sink slightly. He'd thought she would jump at the chance...

The mare seems to be hunting for excuses, and she mentions Bee, who he assumes is her companion. The beast quickly moves to reassure her, although he senses it won't change her mind. "Members of the Throat have keys - see?" He shakes his massive head to cause the key to poke out of his mane, where he keeps it stashed amidst the thick locks. "It opens a magical bridge for the none-winged residents, like myself. Your companion could use that." It is only a guess that it works for companions, but he knows several residents have wingless bondeds - he can't see the fiery wings excluding them.

Areli then adds a reason that Volterra thinks is more truthful - she wants to go home. Home, he seems to recall, is the Hidden Falls, which is ironically where the brute had always imagined himself ending up. The Throat hadn't been planned, hadn't been a herd he'd thought he would join. Life has its strange ways of altering the best laid plans. "I understand," he says, and his rough growl of a voice is unusually soft. He, more than most, understands the ties of family. "If you change your mind, though..." He allows his voice to trickle off, ensuring that she knows his offer is still intact.

IF IT FEELS GOOD, TASTES GOOD, IT MUST BE MINE
HEROES ALWAYS GET REMEMBERED BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE
image: chan <3

@Areli

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 11-29-2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Cera - 11-29-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 11-29-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Volterra - 11-30-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 12-02-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Cera - 12-02-2016, 09:45 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Volterra - 12-04-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Areli - 12-06-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Dragon's Doorstep - by Volterra - 12-10-2016, 09:05 AM