the Rift

[PRIVATE] just a front door to you

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie

Rikyn

Too slow, she mocks me, my ears flicking back into their seemingly standard position when Mordecai is around. My tail flicks out towards her, the hind leg she’d just nipped the buttocks of tilting up onto a cloven, gold toe. Leisure, in the face of her threats, because, despite her ability to flush acid through my veins, I’m also entirely confident in my ability to completely demolish her, if I so chose. That arrogance is probably all over my face, the tilted smirk lingering on my cocoa lips angled towards her with a gaze that mocks her back.

"And you’re a wee, fuzzy kitten," I snort, rolling my eyes as we settle into the second half of the lesson, still a bit distracted with various… tensions.

Still not entirely sure I’ve not just insulted myself beyond measure, I become entirely sure as the magpie begins to literally shake with laughter. At first, I glare at her, even after some common words manage to ease their way through her giggles and guffaws; the glare slackens into an open mouthed gawp, however, when my brain manages to register exactly what she’s just told me to say.

"And what do you know about my… my khirrof?" I muster, unable to use my native term for one’s member in the presence of a girl, even if she was as unladylike as Mordecai. I don’t register that she’s complemented me until a bit too late, either, distracted by the sheer shock value of what’s just fallen out of the girl’s mouth, and add, belatedly: "But… hoeri yer. I guess?"

Translation: But...hoeri yer?: But...thank you?

It's better to push something away that's slipping
Than to risk being dragged down
@Mordecai

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 12-01-2016, 01:41 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Mordecai - 12-19-2016, 12:41 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 12-21-2016, 01:31 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Mordecai - 12-31-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 01-03-2017, 01:20 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Mordecai - 01-05-2017, 12:04 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 01-09-2017, 12:02 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Mordecai - 02-07-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: just a front door to you - by Rikyn - 02-08-2017, 10:05 AM