the Rift

[PRIVATE] pain's not ashamed to repeat itself

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable
Merlin

If that big black and gold buffoon had asked me if I thought it was worth losing control sometimes to gain more power; I would have told him 'hell fucking yeah!' because power was always something worth obtaining. But he hadn't said anything to me, he didn't even see me wandering the caves behind him and honestly I didn't even see him; we're just talking rhetorical, fourth wall breaking shit at this moment in time. I'm particularly good at that. Yet that was beside the point, because it was so cold I couldn't even really think clearly, my teeth chattering beneath my soft (and gorgeous) lips. I had come here simply to explore, and once the cold had become too much I had followed the other groups of horses who seemed to deem this an acceptable place to take cover from the sudden storm. However, they had company to stand close to that could keep them warm, where I had one. Mordred tittered atop my shoulder, softly crying in my mind telling me just how cold it really was. I didn't blame him for feeling this way, but unfortunately there wasn't much I could entirely do, since well, I wasn't even keeping myself warm. My beloved bird would have to suck it up for now.

Before I could even begin to think of where I would be going, my body moved of its own accord towards a sloping pathway, the scent of someone trailing along it. A masculine someone. This was enough to urge me forward, deeper in the crystalline depths. I couldn't help but take the time to admire my reflection in some of the rocks as I passed them, because this was me we were talking about. I was always a pleasure to look at. I had been so distracted by the multiple views of myself that I hadn't noticed I had also found the man who I was looking for.

He was turned away from me, leaving me to only happily admire the way his ass was shaped and how it was being held up by some rather strong legs. A twinkle appeared in my eye, and with the sweetest of smiles I begun the game; letting my shoulders shake and my face grow into one of discomfort as I blew air softly past my mouth (not very attractive, but very convincing). I continued this up as I approached the man's side, silver eyes taking all the time in the world to look as his body as I did, before attempting to press myself into his side, softly speaking in the most innocent of tones,"Oh it's so awfully cold! This dreaded storm just won't seem to go away! I don't mean to intrude, it's just I have no one else to keep me warm. I hope you don't mind too... terribly..." Wait. I knew that marking from somewhere. Like pages from a book flipping swiftly, my mind went back into my memory bank in order to find what I was searching for. Nothing came up first until- there! It was him! The man, back then just turning into a man, who helped decided to grab my companion! With that stupid raccoon hocus pocus shit. On top of that he had insulted me too! The wretched little...

"Ew! It's you!" was the only response I could muster from my shock, pulling away from him like I had just rolled into fox dung. My silver eyes were blazing, nostrils flared as I turned to face him in a more wide stance, as if ready to embrace impact from some oncoming attack. My ears had managed to hide themselves deep within my creamy tresses, and soon I was spitting at him again,"I can't believe I touched you... gross! I'd rather freeze." At this thought I began to laugh in that high pitched giggle I had picked up, it mildly grating to some, but to me it was utter perfection. Everything about me was. Soon enough this man would see that as well once I had my way with him (wait what?) When did I want that to happen? Apparently once I realized that despite him being a pompous douche, he was rather cute. Perhaps I would make this work in my favor somehow. For now I would keep quiet, as it seems I've said quite a lot as is.

"Speak"

Merlin

I'm a zombie with no notion of regret

Image Credits Table base by ChatoicMelodies and customized by Watermel0nBob

@Rikyn - gosh this is awful I'm sorry! Get ready for some fun xD

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!

Messages In This Thread
pain's not ashamed to repeat itself - by Rikyn - 12-01-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: pain's not ashamed to repeat itself - by Merlin - 12-01-2016, 10:14 PM