the Rift

Give My Charries Love!

Watermel0nBob Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2hh :: 20
Watermel0nBob
So I'm trying to get my muse back and develop my characters. I want to give them all some time and attention and love, and the only way I can do that is if I have people to write with and stuff to write about! So I want plots and people who want to help my charries grow!

Myrrine: Recently became part of the Dragon's Throat as a citizen, but wants to later on become a healer. Her daughter, Laume, is in the Edge, and she's trying to come to the terms with the fact that her child is upset with her for leaving; even though she didn't mean to. She wants to try and gain her foal's trust back so she can be a mommy again. Very kind and patient to others, can tend to be moody because of the recent death of Quilyan (her baby daddy) and her struggles with Laume. Just wants to belong and feel like she's worth something.

What She Needs: I really want someone to kinda give her a pep talk, to let her know that even though she didn't do the best thing by leaving her daughter, it doesn't make her a horrible person and because she's trying to redeem herself she should be given a second chance. Also not to be so hard on herself!

Another thing I want is for her to become more social; she used to be a social butterfly (heh), but now she's become shut in due to her own conflicting emotions and grieving. I want her to be able to feel normal and just be able to laugh again so she can heal and move on from Quilyan!

She really needs something to do. Whether be a task, or possibly help the healers in her herd. Even if she were to help with something different like crafting or patrolling; I just want her to have a task so she doesn't feel like she can't accomplish anything. She's currently on a quest for her companion, and so since she's on the final step perhaps someone can be there for when it hatches too? Just options.

Finally, I would like Myrrine to have a lover. She used to be a charrie that I thought would be better with someone to be with forever, but she's grown from that which is awesome. Anyway, she's had her childhood sweetheart and her flings, and she has some love issues because every man she's ever liked/loved has left her. She doesn't know what it's like to have a normal relationship. Now whether or not they have a monogamous relationship, or it's a back and forth game, I'm not picky. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a few more interests before getting the one. I'm really flexible in this area, I just want her to have some romance! Either gender is fine as well, I can easily see her having sudden feelings for a woman and going with it.

December: My first character on Helovia and definitely still my favorite. I've been neglecting her lately and I would love for her to make some friends, offer advice and help others. Maybe even adopt little old ladies <.< (*cough*Sheba*cough*). She's my no nonsense, to the point gal. She can be socially awkward and blunt, often making people uncomfortable. She doesn't have any emotions to express unless she gets to know you or is deeply moved by something, but she's also a very nice mare who at the end of the day just wants to do good.

What She Needs: She needs more friends too. So far all of her friends have either vanished, or are cranky old Sheba who kind of tolerates her (maybe? possibly lol). But she needs someone who won't be afraid to get her out of her shell and to also try and see past her placid and simple nature and see she wants to do good and belong. I can see her being very close to one or two other horses over time.

She needs to be a therapist for someone. Or be able to help them through tough times. It'll help her get through her own emotional barriers and also realize that just because people like to talk about silly things, sometimes those things can be very important as well to building a relationship. Idk, stuff like that. I would also love for her to run into some funny people that she would either butt heads with, or perhaps be weirded out by. Let's troll her shall we? Yes!

PS. Any foal that needs a surrogate mom to follow around it is December and she will love them all end of story!!

Merlin: My Shida and Reginald hellspawn. I'm struggling the most with her right now, and even though I love her personality, I'm having trouble forming her and how she responds to people. Is a flirtatious yearling that intends on finding a few manbitches for her to toy with in her free time. Or even just shameless flirting.

I can't really think of what I want with her. I suppose I would really like for her to find some men she can sexually harass and mess with, because she's going to be quite the slut when she's older. So bring me men that don't mind feeling uncomfortable with a yearling coming onto them. She don't play games.

I would also love for her to meet any of her siblings or family members! She needs to know that she isn't the only child and I would love for her to get into some cat fights with her sisters. You know, stuff like that. Any family member would be cool though!

Last two things I would really like is for her to find someone who can mentor her in the Sleuth department. I want her to be able to be a Sleuth when she's old enough, so I need someone who can put up with her sassy bs and teach her. Other than that, if anyone has a charrie, or even companion they would like to kill off; I would love for Merlin to experience killing.

Alright guys, please don't be afraid to give suggestions! I'm open to anything!!!

Shady Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.3 hh :: 21
Shady
If Myrrine wants more mommy guilt piled on, I've got Areli who's currently visiting the Throat in search of /her/ mom, who left the herd. But if that's not what she need rn, Sheba's gonna keep sticking around ;)

Howl Posts: 14
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4
Sen
Merlin could try to flirt with Howl and make him uncomfortable? ;) He's never met a girl like that.
[Image: FjjyuiY.gif]

Watermel0nBob Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2hh :: 20
Watermel0nBob
@Howl Yes yes and more yes. Would you be willing to start the thread or would you like me to?

Laume Posts: 18
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 1yr
Goatfairy
Eldala can meet up wif Myrr again. xDD (And we have our Mother-Daughter plans too when frostfall ends xD) Merlin might have fun trying to toy with Arion even though he's -older- at 4yrs. I'd say Cal could meet up with Merlin but she'd have to be like sassy but still feminine-ey. hahaha. He's kinda misogynistic.
-Please Tag Laume In  All Posts So Her Sassy  Ass Doesn't Forget!-

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
for myrrine if ya wanted a sort of one-on-one with serenity we could always do a thread with just the two of them? serenity could lament to her about her amnesia and myrrine could do the same about her daughter c:
like a kind of 'help each other out' scenario

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Merlin Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Hybrid :: 17hh :: 1 (Frostfall)
Mordred :: Merlin :: None Adoptable
@Laume - Yeah! Myrrine needs more girl time! She likes Eldala! Why don't we finish our current Laume/Myrrine thread then they can totally meet up!

Also, Merlin is super feminine, so I feel like her and Cal would get along beautifully!! I would love for that to happen at some point too!!

@Serenity - Well fun fact Serenity, Myrrine does have magic that can help her retrieve memories for someone by entering their dreams!! So maybe she can find out about her dilemma and help there? Otherwise a simple one on one vent fest would also be appreciated! Feel free to tag me whenever!

Force/Any Physical Contact is permitted at all times, beside from maiming or death.

PLEASE TAG MERLIN IN ALL POSTS!!!