the Rift

[PRIVATE] arms of the ocean

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark

I remember her. I never forget a pretty face.

Aelfwine stifled a small giggle. She couldn’t deny the beauty that Arah held, how the world seemed to stop and bow around her. The kind of power the woman had was ridiculous, and honestly it had always been something that Aelfwine admired of the doe. She only wished that the ivory mare remembered her more. Yet as the conversation moved on, Bartholomeo’s words took on a darker tone. Immediately, regret began to fill in the crevices of Aelfwine’s gut. Perhaps she shouldn’t have mentioned a single thing about it – but the pirate deserved to know. Aelfwine wouldn’t keep that from him. Especially after everything that had happened to him.

So she listened quietly as he spoke, allowing him the ability to actually talk to her. She nodded along with him, agreeing while not quite understanding fully. “Has Arah been found?” Swiftly, the doe nods her heavy crowned head. “Yes, not long before you arrived. Had we not found her in time, she would have perished.” She admitted quietly, eyes dropping from her brother for a few moments. Though the conversation continued to spin toward Tilney’s current offspring, and he thanked her for naming a child after him. A small smile tugged at the corners of her pink snipped lips as she sought his gaze once again. “Well, I surely couldn’t name my children after you. I wouldn’t want that kind of mischievous little devil running around.” She winked again and quietly laughed to herself.

Thankfully, he took her news of slightly being a bit of a whore just about as well as she could expect. If not a little bit better. He confided in her of how he told his men to stay away from her and she placed a frown on her face. “Oh but what a time that would have been.” She grinned and joked, another small giggle escaping. “I’ll have you know I’ve only slept with one person here. And I think he actually thought I was some sort of mystical whore. He tried to pay me after. Can you believe that?” This time, her giggle turned into a full on laugh, her tail flickering briefly behind her as she sought his gaze. When her laughter died down, she sniffed a little bit before smugly looking to Bartholomeo. “So what’s your plan now, now that you’re here?” An honest but quiet question – perhaps questioning whether or not he planned on leaving her again.

"Talk."

i don't chase.
i conquer —
you will crumble like rome for me.

Art by Neverrmind @ DA

@Bartholomeo

Messages In This Thread
arms of the ocean - by Bartholomeo - 12-04-2016, 05:53 PM
RE: arms of the ocean - by Aelfwine - 12-05-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: arms of the ocean - by Bartholomeo - 12-10-2016, 11:56 AM
RE: arms of the ocean - by Aelfwine - 12-15-2016, 10:19 PM
RE: arms of the ocean - by Bartholomeo - 12-17-2016, 03:08 PM