the Rift

[PRIVATE] Reunited and it feels SO good!

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Scars heal, glory fades
Pain hurts, but only for a minute
'Cause the chicks dig it
His wings pounded at the air as he raced towards the Thistle Meadow his heart soaring with him. A jubilant smile was plastered over his face as he flew faster than he ever had. Areli was back, and he had to know where she had been all this time. 'I'll be there soon just a couple more minutes.' 'Good.' Isabella wagged her tail at Areli, sure she could think she was Ilios as long as she staid put. Her golden eyes sparkled playfully as she eyed the mare and wolf. Carefully she lowered her frame to the snowy ground showing she for sure wasn't a threat.

Two minutes later Ilios dove towards the ground his eyes bright and a call upon his lips, "Areli!" Isabella jumped to her paws her body wagging with her excitement. His hooves hit the ground at a run mild pain shuddering up his legs. "Areli where have you been?!" He barreled forward eager to embrace his lost younger sister. If she would allow it his neck wound up and over hers. Tears filled his silver eyes as emotions flowed through his chest. "Oh Are I've missed you so much." Beaming he stepped back and looked her over. "Look how grown up you are!"

Isabella pranced to his side eager to meet their sister. "Oh sorry, this is Isabella my companion! I'm sorry if you scared you,but she was following you for me." He smiled brightly as Isabella pranced in place her eyes shifting between Sister and Bee. They were all finally reunited and that meant more to her and Ilios than anyone guessed. Carefully the wolf stepped towards Sister her tail wagging hopefully, even as her eyes flickered to blade in her mouth. 'It's okay she wont hurt you now.' His smile never faultered and he turned to Bee, "And look how big you've gotten Bee." He lowered his muzzle to her. "I see you've been taking great care of my sister." He dropped his voice gently, "Thank you."
------------------
Talk
Words;; 355
OOC/Tags;;  @Areli

image | coding
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Reunited and it feels SO good! - by Ilios - 12-08-2016, 02:31 AM
RE: Reunited and it feels SO good! - by Areli - 12-08-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: Reunited and it feels SO good! - by Ilios - 12-09-2016, 02:24 AM
RE: Reunited and it feels SO good! - by Areli - 12-29-2016, 03:46 AM