the Rift

[OPEN] Mysterious waves [Patrol]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I'd sell my soul just to see your face. 
And I'd break my bones just to heal your pain.
Ilios had neglected his warrior duties for to long, and now it was time to make up for that. The pair found themselves out ready for their patrol. They needed to get back into the groove of working for the herd, and together. Ilios had been gone for far to long searching for his family. His silver gaze turned to look at his bonded, his other sister. She yipped as his muzzle came out of no where and shoved her head over heels into a deep drift of snow. Laughter rolled form him like thunder as he half reared before racing off. Isabella howled her challenge as she struggled form the snow before pursing the naughty stallion. Their hearts soared as they took turns chasing each other through the snow.

By the time they reached the Endless Blue they were both out of breath but lighter than they had been since his departure. Once they had both caught their breath the pair set about looking for their patrol partners. He knew one of them very well and was acquainted with the other two. He knew what Shida and Hector looked like,but wasn't aware of who they actually were. Hollow was the young filly he had brought back to the Throat, that looked so much like him she could have been family. He smiled at the thought of how innocent she had last been, and he prayed that had not been stolen from her.

'Isabella,' the wolf trotted back to his side her head tilted, 'will you fly up and see if you can find them?' With a simple woof she shifted and took to the cold grey sky. He sent her mental pictures of what each of the others looked like, along with a short description. As she searched the ivy dipped stud pricked his ears and sampled the air. They were, after all, supposed to be scouting the area for another suspicious. Silver eyes gazed around, his eyes drifting form the sand out to the sea. Thoughts of the strange sea creature that had proclaimed to be a God touched his memory. Golden ears flickered with the memory. Something was off about that thing. Why hadn't the Moon, Earth, Sun, or Spark ever said a word about him before. His eyes narrowed with his distrust as he gazed out over the rippling black waves.
Talk
Words;; 396
OOC/Tags;; @Hollow @Hector @Shida Patrol thread <3
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me