the Rift

[OPEN] earth not above

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

A dark ear swiveled toward the colt, a grin spreading over her lips as she watched the wonder of the stars captivate his expression. Her grin turned into a parting of her lips, her neutral brow into an impressed curve. She found herself with an immense amount of respect for the young boy, not only for being so eloquent at his age, but for having such an inquisitive, perceptive mind.

'Unlike you at his age,' Altair chimed, breaking the mare's concentration and earning the cerndyr a narrowed glare from his bonded. 'You didn't know me at his age,' she mentally hissed before softening her expression and flicking her emeralds delightedly back to the boy. 'Don't have to,' Altair added quietly, the silvery stag rather pleased with himself.

Frost dismissed her intrusive companion, smiling brightly at the creamy, skeletal colt. "It's said they hung her in the sky in a way so that she would have to hang from her head and cling to her throne for half the year, but," she shrugged, "I don't understand why her punishment had to be so beautiful, either, Astarot. In the sky, she is seated amongst great warriors and legendary beasts. She was simply a girl who made a silly mistake; how does that make her worthy of an eternity amongst the stars? I don't know, I've spent half my life trying to understand these Gods, but perhaps, as a mere mortal, I'm simply incapable of doing so." Frost shook her head, mane tumbling around her slender, sloping head as her eyes fell to her hooves, lost in thoughts of chasing Gods.

Oh, but the boy brought her back, his gentle, artful chords stirring her once more. She smiled at the dip of his regal head, offering a nod of her own. "The pleasure is all mine," the Haruspex replied with a silken tone. The cerndyr at her side responded to the boy with a dip of his head and an affable grunt, his silvery gaze flicking to his bonded as if to say, 'just look at how good I'm being!' She smiled at the elk before moving her gaze back to the boy, ears pricked as his creamy jaw moved with articulate, inquisitive lyrics once again.

His question was an absolute delight to the maiden. "Why, of course there is!" Frost exclaimed, her eyes bright and smile wide. Her tiara tilted upwards hastily, emeralds having no trouble finding the constellation she was looking for. She motioned towards it, a curvaceous, snaking figure in the sky. "That's Draco, the Dragon, one of the largest constellations in the sky. He was a ferocious beast, more gargantuan than any other dragon who has ever lived, and more savage than any other, too. He warred against the Gods for years on end until one of the Goddesses finally defeated him and flung him into the sky," She stated, her lyrics smooth, her eyes captivated by the constellation. She could certainly understand why the boy would be intrigued by such a beast as it.

@Astarot no worries, there's no rush !! <3

drawing by the wonderful aeolle, table by the amazing time
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
earth not above - by Frost Fyre - 12-11-2016, 11:21 PM
RE: earth not above - by Astarot - 12-12-2016, 03:55 AM
RE: earth not above - by Frost Fyre - 12-13-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: earth not above - by Astarot - 12-20-2016, 02:03 AM
RE: earth not above - by Frost Fyre - 12-20-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: earth not above - by Astarot - 12-28-2016, 05:27 PM