the Rift

If you're feelin' lonely, well I told you so

Valkyrie Posts: 4
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18HH :: 8
Mouse
I have many plans for Rye once he's out of the threshold but at the moment he needs someone who will deal with his bullshit and take care of him, and over time become his family once Rye trusts them. Whoever chooses this will have many threads with Rye as they will become close friends...family, this needs comitment. Although im down for the drama of Rye putting his trust in the wrong horse and them fighting.

Also Rye needs fuck buddies xD

prissy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Filly :: Other :: 5'2 :: 18
prissy
I can't help but think about how funny it would be for rye and @Agnodice to become fuck buddies lmao

I'm happy to throw any of my characters at him, though!! ^^

Absent Abyss
Mouse
@Prissy Yes! If you'd like to make a thread i'll post soon.

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
Lyanna might be good for close friend/family! She has zero family left and would probably love to deal with Rye's crap if it made her feel like she sort of had some semblance of family again. We could toss them together and see if it clicks?

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Absent Abyss
Mouse
@Lyanna Yeah for sure! do you want to make the thread? I will if you want but i'll be slow.

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
@Valkyrie - I can definitely start a thread, but will also probably be slow. I will get one up as soon as I can though!!

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Arende Trefe Posts: 8
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 5 (Tallsun)
Adoptable
-offers Arende or Myrrine- Myrrine tries to take care of everyone and has a soft spot for grumpy assholes, and Arende is a kind gentleman who is trying to find justice for the death of his mother and feels abandoned by the family he had.

Absent Abyss
Mouse
@Arende Trefe

Rye and Arende both feel abandoned by their families but Rye for good reason XD if you'd like to make a thread after they leave the threshold id love to see how it goes!