A Summoning of Birds

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
Frost Fyre
wonder, wonder what you might do
you can't simply hide our dream in the blue
A giggle escaped Frost's dark lips as she shook her head at the stallion's remark about her magic. The massless planets and stars that orbited her head were a bizarre sight, but they had never been referred to as bugs before. She could understand how such an assumption would be made, for adept knowledge of the cosmos wasn't exactly common.

"Not bugs," she began brightly, "they're space matter. Planets and stars and such." She narrowed her eyes as a meteor whizzed by her nose, streaking past and sizzling into her mane. Frost moved her gaze back to the stallion, smiling amicably and shrugging off the subject of her passive magic entirely. She heralded it as no big deal.

The Haruspex's emeralds flickered to the gray mare, listening quietly to her raspy, throaty words. She couldn't help but wonder about the history of this intriguing, mangled mare. Frost's dark ears pricked forward, all the more interested as the gray proclaimed herself to be a crafter from the Edge. She had always been interested in crafting, as her mother was once skilled in such verses, and the Edge fascinated her. She had a couple old friends who resided there.

Frost took the silence that followed Glasgow's words as a time for her own to be shared. "My name is Frost Fyre, and this is my companion, Altair. I'm the Haruspex of the Aurora Basin. Our land is far in the north, cradled by mountains and snow, but I assure you, within our borders there is plenty of warmth and beauty to be found," She stated affably, gaze remaining on the striped stallion. "What is your name, sir? I would be happy to take you back to my herd if it interests you. You seem a bit, ah, wet and it's rather frigid out. I would hate for you to catch a cold. Our hot springs could warm you up," Frost offered, her emeralds flicking back to the gray mare, "and, I know you've already got a herd, but if the Basin sounds appealing to you, we would be happy to welcome you amongst our ranks as well, Glasgow."

Contrary to the cold and sullen reputation the north had, they were anything but. Frost was more than happy to extend invitations to her home to any who needed refuge.

@Valkyrie haha no worries !! i'm in the same boat :")

image || table
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
A Summoning of Birds - by Valkyrie - 12-12-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Glasgow - 12-12-2016, 10:38 PM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Frost Fyre - 12-13-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Valkyrie - 12-18-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Glasgow - 12-18-2016, 11:07 PM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Frost Fyre - 12-19-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Valkyrie - 12-19-2016, 08:16 PM
RE: A Summoning of Birds - by Glasgow - 12-20-2016, 10:58 PM