the Rift

Everything Stays

Sunjata Posts: 69
Dragon's Throat Sleuth atk: 4.5 | def: 10 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: Four HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Andikan :: Nile Crocodile :: Scream Skylark
SUNJATA

”Ons ontomeot weer kameraad!”

The vocals were comfortably familiar, but reminiscent of a distant past. The simple terminology in his native tongue almost felt like a relic of history, the way it dropped from his pale face. As the man stepped closer, offering his muzzle Sunjata did the same. Deep navy brushed softly against the pale hues of the man before him as he asked if he was well. All the blue jay could do was shrug his shoulders slightly. “Ek doen die beste wat ek kan.” He admitted, the words leaving his lips as a deep sharp baritone. “You are in Helovia, my friend. And yes, there are many like us.” He stepped back to allow Arende his space, flexing his wings slightly for comfort among the chill of winter.

There aren’t many Korofi here. As far as I know it’s just my sister and I, and another bastard of one. There’s many Dorobians here though. I hear the Elephant General is here as well.” The information was easy to offer. Sunjata wanted to believe deep down that Arende would have as much hatred for Tembovu and the havoc he wrought as the blue jay did. And yet, the thought was cut short as blue and red were met with a pretty speckled pegasus. Sharp blues cast over the woman briefly as she showed her surprise, wings popping away from being comfortably tight against her body in an act of surprise. Sunjata wanted to laugh at the idea, but stifled it as Arende spoke.

The blue jay didn’t really want to recruit anyone. But if it helped with his standings, then he’d at least try something new. His gaze focused on the mare before dipping his heavy pale head – marked with an ebony beak like marking. “I am Sunjata. I live in the Dragon’s Throat, a place far south from here if you’re looking to escape the snow.” He smiled to her gently, though the smile hadn’t reached his eyes before he cleared his throat. “And you might be?” His voice was washed with a thick accent of Korofi, but still the question stood.

If you’re both looking to find a place to rest your heads, you can come back with me to the Throat and I can get you situated in the life of Helovia?” He questioned, refraining from throwing out the idea that equines, unicorns, and pegasi all lived amongst each other. It ran off a hierarchy that was uncomfortable for Sunjata, and one he’s gladly rage about at one point. Though today wasn’t that time.

"Talk."

Ek doen die beste wat ek kan - I'm doing the best I can.

they wanted a monster.
i decided to give them one.

image credits

@Astrid @Arende Trefe sorry for the wait! Stupid power :|

Pixel by bronzehalo.deviantart.com
Force/Magic permitted so long as it doesn't permanently harm him.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-12-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-12-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Astrid - 12-12-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-13-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-15-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Astrid - 12-16-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-19-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-21-2016, 11:35 PM