the Rift

Everything Stays

Astrid Posts: 11
Absent Abyss
Mare :: Pegasus :: 18 hh :: 3
Bonita

Astrid
Pegasus Mare

The wind nipped at the soft tips of her ears and caressed her nose. White plums of warm air drifted out of her nose with the heaving of her chest. She didn’t mean to seem helpless though if challenged to a fight she would try to talk her way out of it or do her best to evade the predicament altogether. With her eyes being so poor she would have to use her hearing and her developed sense of others presence to try and figure out their moves and their attacks. She has always felt this would be too much for her and she would lose, she may even die. Thoughts of these two possibly attacking her filled her mind and she began to remember a male attacking her, he was black and she felt like she knew him well but could not remember his name or how she knew him. He was always angry with her, always punishing her. His voice was loud and pounding in her mind.

She closed her eyes and her head turned as if to shy away from the memory. This is when the red male began to move towards her and he spoke but unlike her memory his voice was kind. She shivered at the contrast between his voice and that of the black male in her memory. She looked right at him and could see that his face and neck were not like the rest of him. It blended with his surroundings and she could see better that he was white. His scent as he stepped closer was stronger and it smelled homely and warm to match his voice. Her tips flicked towards him although she kept her posture. Wings extending the flight feathers gracefully.

M’lady? Such a strange way to regard someone. She had never heard this term before but certainly it had to refer to her gender. Did they all talk like this? His words otherwise were inviting. He didn’t seem defensive or offended. Sunjata. Arende. Their names sounded foreign and even in her mind she couldn’t tell if she was thinking of the spelling correctly. Her tail tossed lightly and she curled a hoof, lightly dragging the tip along the ground. Gauging the soil for if it is frozen and firm or soft and malleable. A girl has to make sure her chances of a good escape run if she needs to. To be honest…Arende, I have no idea where I am. I woke up a few days ago here…where ever here is! Her voice squeaked at the end in a small gesture of exhaustion. Her voice is soft in volume though and carries a rustic northern European accent that would come from a place that is covered in snow parts of the year. It is crisp and easily understood. I feel like I have been walking around in circles… Her voice and her head dropped together for she felt like she was getting nowhere in her heart or around this place. What do I want? She asked herself the question but said nothing aloud.

Next the blue male seemed to regard her and she turned her attention to him, her haunches leaning away from him and her wings pulsed ever so slightly as if like silks waving on a breeze. Her mane is long and reaches down her shoulder, almost down to her knee, its texture is slightly wavy. A forelock like a river down her face and splits on either side of her eye. My name is Astrid This statement is said towards both of them. She can’t seem to see a mane on blue as she watches him, even as he speaks she looks for its presence but mostly what she can see is floating blue patches. His accent is strong, she’s never heard anything remotely like it. She hardly believes she understood a word he said properly but thinks she got the gist of it maybe. She spoke this time to blue. Can you tell me what it is like there? What if Astrid likes the snow? She didn’t say this but instead waited to see if this place was worth going to. What if they are in war? Astrid would be of no use to them…she would just hold them back or run away.

She tilts her head slightly and extends her nose out briefly towards him taking in the way he smells and also trying to get a better look but them curls her nose back towards her neck before glancing over at red again. The proposition was intriguing. So far so good.

“Talk"

WC: 771
No worries Skylark. :)
I'm literally developing her as I go along. She was not planned out at all and created on a whim. lol. I hope she is interesting. You guys write beautifully btw.

IM ON THE HUNT FOR WHO
I'V NOT YET BECOME

@Sunjata @Arende Trefe

Messages In This Thread
Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-12-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-12-2016, 11:06 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Astrid - 12-12-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-13-2016, 01:43 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-15-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Astrid - 12-16-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Everything Stays - by Arende Trefe - 12-19-2016, 11:26 PM
RE: Everything Stays - by Sunjata - 12-21-2016, 11:35 PM