the Rift

PLOT WITH MEEEEEEEE

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
pls? <3

what i had in mind was something along the lines of a rebellion/lashing out against the displacement in my enna's life. i basically want her to get out of her reclusive lifestyle and make some friends (or enemies, which is probably more likely at this point) and have a few ... relationship type things?

what i mean by this: i could see enna craving attention/affection from any source at this point in her life, with her son growing up (and away from her) and rohan's ditching, along with misael betraying her/her pushing him out of her life, the constant ??? of her relationship with erebos, recovering from getting the crap beat out of her/near rape by cal, ki'irha disappearing again, etc :3 THAT BEING SAID, i could also see her disentangling herself from anyone that pursued something other than friendship, being 1) a relationship, or anything beyond harmless flirting or 2) some tail (:'D)

so basically, i'd like to have some threads with the following purposes (but i'm totally cool if they go other directions, this is just something ive been thinking about):

1) friends (this would need to be a more than once occurrence for anything permanent to form)
2) a few that would take an interest in her (even a superficial one) and flirt/otherwise give her some sort of attention, can be a one-thread thing or multiple ( @Rikyn maybe for either of these? i know i promised you a thread a million years ago and would still like to do so <3)
3) maybe someone that's just as damaged emotionally as her? i'd like for there to be at least one character that she feels more than a friendly attachment to, or someone that feels that way about her, that she can eventually just ... cut off. but this would need to be developed and idk who would be committed for something as longish-term as that XDD HMU if youre interested though :333

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
/slides forward frost
they could be bffs? :")
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
im down for some light-weight enemy making with serenity? :D
maybe they catch each other on a rough day and enna leaves serenity with a bad impression (she's already terrified of unicorns) which would be perf! once a couple plot ideas with serenity are passed, they could be friends in the end <33

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
Cowboy would be SO down with some friendly flirting, Astarot might be able to make her feel a bit better, nothing like a sweet colt to make ya smile xD He has a Thread in the Rotunda you're welcome to join!

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I'm definitely up for throwing them together to chat some more :) feel free to tag me whenever or I can have a thread up tomorrow or Friday or whenever.

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

@Frost Fyre they could certainly try (: <3 i can make a thread if you'd like (probably in the basin or steppe, unless you have a preference otherwise?)

@Serenity yesyesyes :D im not sure that enna would go out of her way to do anything particularly cruel but maybe there could be a misunderstanding of some sort and an overreaction on enna's part? DUNNO. we can def thread them and see what happens, though im not 100% on them being friends after, depends on their situation (enna is stubborn and holds dumb grudges like no tomorrow)

@Astarot im cool with either. i'll throw her in with astarot for sure, though she's awk af around foals that aren't her own so that could be fun :3

@Rikyn yay~ i'll work on getting something up but feel free to tag if you would prefer that. <3

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
sounds good to me !! ^^
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
xD Well he wont care I promise lol

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
OMG Raeden!!! Like her and rae can make friends, then she discovers that raeden has connections to Cal and we can just take off from there. It would be perfect since she has already been attacked by Cal, but Raeden has no clue about that side of him. So she will show understanding and get angry then... BAM she learns later it was Cal and Enna learns that Raeden had children with him!

@Raeden i like it :D the only thing is enna would need to see them together to understand raeden and his connection, since she doesn't know his name, so we'd prob have to get goat in on it at some point or another. if she stays with him/around him i could see that driving enna away as well - more drama~

but for now they can thread and stuff (: would you mind starting it & tagging me whenever youre ready? <3

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
I can do that !! And we can bug goat on Skype if you would like :)

Arende Trefe Posts: 8
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 5 (Tallsun)
Adoptable
-offers December as a friend and Arende as something more?- Decemer makes friends in a weirf way, not very social, but if she sees that Enna might need help she'll get attached and wanna be friends. Idk how Arende will be since he has mommy issues, but I can see them getting really close and him possibly falling for her then just shattering when she cuts him off??

@arende trefe yes to both :D since im lazy (and slow) and haven't done the thread where enna's son comes home, maybe december could find her looking for him and help? and they could grow from there? <3 idk if that would work or not, just trying to brainstorm a little.

and with arende, once he's accepted i'd be thrilled to thread them together and see where they go (:

Up For Adoption
Adoptable
Yeah she lost her own baby so that'd be awesome @enna

Also sure! Unless Enna wants to welcome him there ;D

@Arende Trefe OK COOL. i owe a lot of replies right now but I'll tag you eventually for a thread with December C:

IT SEEMS LIKE THERE IS A LOT GOING ON IN THE THRESHOLD THREAD, I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START XDDDD

Up For Adoption
Adoptable
All the things lol. I can make a December Thread that's fine I owe one for Sheba too so!

@arende trefe it's alright. it would take the same amount of time at this point, starting or replying for me. i dont think enna would approach her tbh, haha. so yeah :3 weekends are just hard to post usually cause my bf is home and im all secretive about my wiring (x

BUT you can start atende's thread whenever we're ready for that, if thats okay? and December's if you really want to, ill force ennas little butt into gear if thats the case

<3

Up For Adoption
Adoptable
Sure thing! I'm excited!

Nessie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5 ft 8 in :: 17
Nessie
-Chucks Glacia at- EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED 100% Plus she also lost a kid so. Ye

NESSIE - sorry i kind of forgot this thread existed :'DDDDD

BUT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY START A THREAD FOR THEM AND ILL REPLY ASAP IF U STILL WANT TO<3