Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu

Heaven if you sent us down
So we could build a
playground

you'd be so proud of what we've made

A whistle, sharp and unmistakable, cut across the desert field where the colt romps. He pauses instantly, a rabbit transfixed in the bright beam of a headlight, heart hammering while everything else slowed. It's an instant and then it's over; he's frozen, his game abandoned, and then all at once he's in such rapid motion he seems to be combating with the speed of light.

That whistle meant mom.

Sand scurries underfoot as Iskra races across the dune, sidling up alongside his much slower dam with a few circles of excess energy. He tosses his head energetically, baby mohawk slapping back and forth, while a smile settles naturally on his features. "What's going on?" he asks, eager eyes staring up at Ampere who spares him a mild glance. They exchange a few words, and the gist of it is, Ampere doesn't now either, but they have been called. So Iskra falls into line beside the blue mare, curiosity lending his steps remain high.

As they near and the gathering soon becomes obvious as being little more than that, Iskra squeals excitedly and leaps ahead, wriggling through the crowd to marvel at each decoration in turn. His mega-watt smile is beaming as he "oohs" and "aahs" at the talents of their Sultana, nodding vigorously to her words. Finally, a party!!!

Iskra looked around for Matty, but he couldn't spot his friend. That wasn't a problem, Iskra was happy to make new ones! "Hi!" he belted out to the nearby youngsters that he breezed past, pausing to grin at them and invite them to a game as he outstretched his muzzle. "I'm Iskra, wanna play?"

@Vezér @Saoirse @Patrick @Tyrath @Aelin
he'd trade his guns for love
I s k r A
but he's caught in the crossfire

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Holiday Celebrations! [Meeting and Raffle!] - by Iskra - 12-26-2016, 02:41 PM