the Rift

[OPEN] careful what you wish for (joining)

Esinakh Posts: 48
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: 2 HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sachi :: Plain Rougarou :: Water & Flame smitty
Her horned head cocked slightly as the other, rose grey colt sounded out words and spoke of have a sister. “Where at?” Was her short, curious question. It was not often that she and Rak separated. And, if they did, she was not often too far off.

Pale, wide eyes take in the newcomer—and they linger on the mare’s white spots that mar her russet hide. The strange calf’s bleach eyes narrowed slightly, lips pursing into a pout as she finds just how many spots are on the woman—Najya—and how likely impossible it will be to scrub them off of her. Her narrowed gaze then jerks to the dragon, and a spear of relief pierced her frustrated expression. At least he is clean and pure white. That is a boon to the calf.

A white-rimmed ear swivels towards Rak as he deferred to her about crossing to their new home. Anxiously, she looked across the vast expanse of sea to the far-off island; to her small self, it looked so far—way too far to fly across. Her wings were too small, her ability of flight too new, to trust it across the straight.

She had begun to tremble, so she quickly shook her head against flying across the sea. She turned from the choppy waves to look at the pillar that ‘Pat’ was saying they should try. “Esi no see bridge?” was her dubious question as she slowly stepped towards the pillar. Her nose outstretched to touch the pillar questioningly. It looked clean and fine. How was this a bridge?
esinakh
i hope my last breath is a sigh of relief
bckg | image

I think it would be funny for Esi to get yanked across while inspecting the pillar ;)
Either way, let us know when we can have their ranks changed!

@Arakh @Patrick @Najya

Please tag Esinakh.

Messages In This Thread
careful what you wish for (joining) - by Arakh - 12-31-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: careful what you wish for (joining) - by Esinakh - 02-05-2017, 07:49 PM