the Rift

[OPEN] careful what you wish for (joining)

Esinakh Posts: 48
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: 2 HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sachi :: Plain Rougarou :: Water & Flame smitty
Mismatched ears of white and dark grey swivel around, listening to everything that was being said behind her. Something about leaders (Aith—something), physisisisicician (that was a hard word), and getting across the sea; the latter was what really had Esi’s interest. She wasn’t sure just how or where this ‘bridge’ worked.

“Magic?” her voice parroted quizzically, turning her head away from the pillar she was so closely scrutinizing—but any further questioning or musing was lost in a loud, shocked, fearful squawk as fire suddenly leapt from her shoulders in the shape of fiery wings. They yanked her small body up into the sky and over the sea, towards the far-off island.

Esi’s lips, parted with surprise, let out a few amazing and frightened mewls, just as her eyes were stretched wide, rimmed in white as they took in the white-capped swells that passed beneath them in a fast blur. She struggled once against the wings, then went rigid, before slowly going limp as adrenaline surged and faded through her blood. Though she appreciated being in the air, free of any salt or sand, she wasn’t entirely sure that she enjoyed this sensation of alien, fiery wings.

So she and her brother were swept, willing or not, towards their new home and the start of a new life.
esinakh
i hope my last breath is a sigh of relief
bckg | image

I'm happy to end it here :D I just wanted to write Esi's reaction to getting yanked across, hehe >:]

Please tag Esinakh.

Messages In This Thread
careful what you wish for (joining) - by Arakh - 12-31-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: careful what you wish for (joining) - by Esinakh - 02-26-2017, 12:24 PM