the Rift

[JUDGED] KILL V. MAIM [Rank Challenge v. Raeden]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

The music of the ocean, the crashing waves below and their placid threats only caused the geldings smile to widen and his stomps to grow in urgency. Impatiently he stood, gaze watching the trees for the pale maiden to step forth and answer to him to what she had done. Was it the fact she was so unlike most women that annoyed him? Most mares spend time looking back and wishing for change while stallions only ever looked forward; running constantly from bad decisions and responsibility.
Turn around Raeden. You’re just not quick enough.

A laugh escaped the serpents velvet lips when the doe appeared and, as usual, only offered idle bickering and chatter. Toulouse clenches his eyes and clean teeth cut against the horrible sound of her voice, wishing more than anything there was a way to close his ears and protect them from further exposure to the sounds escaping her own mouth. “Love, You didn’t even attend the sneak meeting” the gilded one hissed, interrupting her rather abruptly. His voice would not cease for hers, not ever.

“In less than two seasons I have disrupted patrols from other herds, infiltrated the Dragons Throat to retrieve important information about their shocking excuse of an empire, conducted patrols of my own with fellow sleuths - that’s significantly more than you have done in a whole year is it not?”
Giving a snort and yet another stomp his crystalline eyes narrowed on his opponent once more.

“Not to mention that disgrace you caused for the King with your clumsiness. It’s almost as if you orchestrated it with that ‘Mountain’”
These were the last words he spoke before he stepped forwards, meeting the woman face to face. “Not another word. I so despise the sound of your voice and talking won't do you a single favor”

Hardly a second later the attack came, but it was not as if he didn’t expect it - he had done quite a fine job of provoking her. Her straight teeth aimed for his off side and landed on his stomach - how lucky he was that she was not equipped with the fangs he owned. Turning his neck and nose the gilded gelding attempted to return a fanged bite of his own or do anything to fend off her attack, though she had already begun another attack. The sword embedded in her skull managed to graze him, though it had been her teeth to inflict the most damage. Leaping away, foot falls lancing precisely amidst the mud and slush Toulouse swept his bloodied bodice around in a slinking motion, low to the ground in an attempt to make himself smaller and therefore a smaller target. Cat-like; that might be how one would explain his actions. The teeth had hurt, but perhaps it was the shock of her feisty approach that did the most damage. The fight was on.
“Is that the best you can do?”

Bowing his crown, the tendril of horns adorning his poll threatened his opponent with a sharp ram. Leaning back onto his haunches the man took in a tremendous inhale, his fury entering through the nares and holding within his body until he powered forwards in an attempt to slam Raeden against a dead conifer that stood lonely near the cliff's edge. Caring not if the trunk broke or if he sent her down into the water below, the stag gave quite a lot of his power into that one blow, and, upon his horns’ meeting with her body came the next attempt at a conjoined attack.

Slipping his off side front hoof under the near side of Raeden, he aimed to trip her completely. How easy would this fight be if he could strike her right down and take her off her feet?
“I'm having fun, are you?” the pale one growled into the girl;s ear, pale eyes watching her own with a strange kind of desire. It was the kind that wished for blood, for turmoil and chaos.
Certainly not for her.

1/4 ; 671 words!
summary; toulouse takes raedens biting attack and the strike of her horn by trying to return an attack and then shying away - he then attmepts an attack of his own by ramming her against a dead tree and then trying to trip her by trying to sweep her front feet out from under her.
damage; bruised, bloodied teeth marks on the right side of his stomach, minor graze on his back from horn.

you gave up being good when you declared a state of war

lunarblues
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
RE: KILL V. MAIM [Rank Challenge v. Raeden] - by Toulouse - 12-21-2016, 12:23 PM