the Rift

[JUDGED] KILL V. MAIM [Rank Challenge v. Raeden]

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

Magic, how he despised it. It was something only magisters and mongrels conjured, and during a fight!? In his opinion this was the pinnacle of slanting. What a cheat, of course Raeden wouldn't fight fair; how could he expect anything else. His attack had managed to hit her, wound her, and send a blood flood down her side; that was all that mattered to him in the end. The torrent that poisoned the woman’s pale flank managed to stain his own face and, for a moment, the vampire could only stand in utter shock and reverence for the perfect substance that now littered his face.
Just… a taste… quickly… just.. one…

A mistake, his first and hopefully his last.
A painful thwack landed on his jowl and a gasp escaped his lips, eyes clenched shut in protection of his sight. How very like a mare to double-barrel herself out of the way. How very like Raeden to use magic to do so.
The wound was deep, deeper than one might expect anyhow, though it was the bruising that resonated over his jaw and caused him to let the smallest of agitated groans escape his maw. He’d never admit it, but that one had hurt more than the first.

A number of heaving breaths were wrenched inwards, eyes only hooded by his skull as he stood licking the drips as they ran down his nose. Should he compliment her on how wonderful it tasted? Perhaps not, it might get to her silly little head and there was nothing worse than false confidence.

But that magic… it kept her cloaked! A ferocious, frustrated roar fell from the lips of the gelding as he spun in the mud to search for his opponent.
“You cheat!” was his angry call, not giving a single glance to the flock of birds in the canopy that squawked and flapped away from the deafening howl. He could not attack what was not there!?
“I should have expected this much from you, witch!” was a slightly calmer growl, gaze now searching desperately for any physical or auditory sign of his opponent.

Flat feet extending through the mud, Toulouse for the first time in this fight felt fear creep over him - he didn’t think it ever would while fighting someone like Raeden. Here he stood slinking through the mud in search of an invisible target who could be right behind him with her claws right out for all he knew.
He needed a slip, a snap. Just a sign of some sort.
“If you’re behind me with your horn aimed up my anus, please know I will deeply enjoy it!” the brute grumbled, hoping to trigger some sort of response be it disgust or laughter.

There!
Not a few paces away the mud looked like it was being disturbed, slushed and splashed about. There was no controlling the twisted smile that emerged on his face, watching what he hoped was the exact place Raeden and her little deer had harboured themselves. He could see her footprints, the mud sloshing away from movement. A potential location had been pinpointed and so, like a tiger, the serpent crouched and gathered his power within one great breath.

Springing forth the warrior attempted to plunge his fangs into whichever part of her body he could (though if he could see her it would be the throat) before he raked them downwards, thus aiming to wrench the muscle, the skin and even bone from the carcass he fought against. A growl erupted from his throat as he tried to latch onto her, breath escaping as a vapour and fangs latching on like a parasite.

ooc; 2/4 - words; 617
summary; Toulouse is distracted by raedens blood on his face (tranferred upon his attack to her) and takes raedens attack to the face. Then searches for her and sees movement in the mud, leaps and attempts to pin his fangs into her neck and wrench downwards to create a grizzly wound.
damage;  
-bruised, bloodied teeth marks on the right side of his stomach,
-minor graze on his back from horn,
- nasty gash on his jowl, bruised jaw.

you gave up being good when you declared a state of war

lunarblues
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
RE: KILL V. MAIM [Rank Challenge v. Raeden] - by Toulouse - 12-22-2016, 12:08 PM