the Rift

[OPEN] We don't own our heavens now, We only own our hell

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
The mare, made fluffy with a winter coat, shake’s the snow from her back and turns her sea green gaze on the small concerned body beside her. Sabia’s look softens and she reaches over to nuzzle him, “everything has to end so new, more beautiful things can take its place. I won’t be far when I go Saoirse just….up there so far up the strongest wings couldn’t carry a horse that far.” The mare looks up to the purple orange sky “but I’ll always be with you Saoirse, I wouldn’t leave my baby” she promised.

Moving on to other matters she begins to walk to a patch of red sand made into a faint hill. “Today you will learn to fly…those wings of yours aren’t just for decorations” she said giving her own cream colored feathers a shake.

“Don’t be afraid alright, Saoirse? My brave boy can do this” Sabia walks the colt to the top of the sandy hill and pauses to look back at him. Unfolding her wings Sabia jumps off the hill, it’s not that big of a hill so she only glides to the bottom and lands in a cloud of dust. Turning she looks to her son “I want you to stick out your wings Saoirse and jump” she pauses thinking that maybe he was afraid “I’m right her just jump, trust me baby and I’ll catch you.”

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
RE: We don't own our heavens now, We only own our hell - by Sabia - 12-30-2016, 02:51 PM