the Rift

[OPEN] We don't own our heavens now, We only own our hell

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia

At the thought of Saoirse being alone while she went off to do her duties Sabia feels guilty. The mare doesn't say anything right away though, she doesn't want to ruin the day right now. So she just watches from the bottom of the hill. Sometimes its hard to believe such a handsome young colt was her's, she made that. Other times though she can't help but remember that terrible man helped make him too.  Sabia swore, she would maje sure Saoirse ended up nothing like his sire, this one would be good.

Sabia chuckled at his reaction when he learned he would be taught to fly. "I know you're brave baby...I believe in you!" she cheered. It seemed like eternity until Saoirse lept off the cliff, Sabia thought she might need to go up there and give her motherly support to him but in the blink of an eye he had jumped off. The mare thought that it might work, he'd go soaring into the sky but then she watched him look down and suddenly Saoirse was falling. A worried little whinny escaped the mother.

When the colt landed at her feet Sabia lowered her head and tugged and his short hairs gently. "That was great Saoirse! Much better than my first time" she praised, giving a soft soothing sound deep in her throat. Giving a nudge she backed away slightly, "that was great...this time when you begin to glide start to beat your wings" she advised.

"I know you can do it!"
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes: No its okay, I love it! Sorry my post is short and crappy.

@Saoirse
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
RE: We don't own our heavens now, We only own our hell - by Sabia - 01-07-2017, 03:20 AM