the Rift

Do You Have Drawing Skills?

Brit Posts: 11
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15hh :: 19
Brit
Hey ducklings it's me again, the Burt. I have come seeking the talents of my lovely artists on Helovia and I offer gifts. 

So I'm tatting up Cera finally and I've had this in mind for eons (someone suggested a sun to me so kudos to whoever did that because I have the memory span of a goldfish and can't recall) but I am not very good at making symmetric designs. Especially watercolor. 

What I'm looking for is a big sun with maybe a tribal twist, something kind cool and artsy and old because this is a horse we're talking about. But it'll be on his shoulder and I want it to be watercolor, if possible. Not neon or garish but almost shimmery? I don't know something that would look gorgeous in a manip?

I can offer something small off my prize list or a busy or something but if your art is good enough to fulfill this request I'd doubt you'd want it lmao. Either way my deviantart is raggedi.deviantart.com ignore you wanna look. 

Thanks guys!

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
heyyy do you still need this designed?? c:
@Brit

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Brit Posts: 11
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15hh :: 19
Brit
No but if you were interested I do have another marking I need designed for Gawen! :D do you have skype?

Ghalia Posts: 2
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 4
Adoptable
yesyes shelbyarankin (also found in the helovia chat)!