the Rift

Dorobo's Finest

Kyauta Posts: 4
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9
Mouse

Before he knows it yet another horse has appeared, as pretty as the new mare was his eyes landed on that horn of hers and his ears twitched slightly in annoyance. However beggars can’t be choosers now can they? At least they weren’t trying to kill him “Yadda dadin Dalain zai zama idan ya iya gani ni yanzu” he mumbled under his breath. The stallion looks at the unicorn and actually looks grateful as she tells him about the river so he is inclined to answer her question.

“No no, no wounds on me. Demon worshippers pour horse blood on me” to Kyauta that sentence made perfect sense everyone in Dorobo would know about the demon worshippers. So he headed to the trees where he was told the river was, he looked back once and said “come come.”

As the river came into sight Kya wadded in and let the blood soak away, it made the river look like it was a battle field. However it made Kya look less scary, his true coat eventually was revealed and then he came out of the river. Dripping wet but not covered in blood.

It was finally then that he introduced himself, “I am Kyauta…from Dorobo, you both are?”

TAGS:::

@Ráeru
@Auriel

NOTES:

Yadda dadin Dalain zai zama idan ya iya gani ni yanzu = How disappointed Dalain would be if he could see me now

Messages In This Thread
Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 12-20-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Auriel - 12-20-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 12-20-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Ráeru - 12-20-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Auriel - 12-22-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 12-30-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Arende Trefe - 01-03-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Ráeru - 01-03-2017, 05:41 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 01-08-2017, 01:47 AM