the Rift

Dorobo's Finest

Arende Trefe Posts: 8
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 5 (Tallsun)
Adoptable
arende trefe

The words hitting the air sounded familiar. Although he wasn't entirely fluent in the other languages in Dorobo, he knew enough that he would be able to decipher what location any equine from those lands resided from. Working his tall frame through the trees, he let his eyes wander to and fro, listening as the voices drew nearer and not all of them seemed to be from his homeland. Pricking his ears in the right direction, he finally broke through the brush with his crimson frame glimmering in the moonlight, and all he could do is remain frozen where he stood as he looked at the scene before him.

There were two women there, one like an ethereal being in the night with her ivory frame, and the other silver and dark with plumes of smoke leaving her snout. Although they were very pretty, and seemed to be very concerned and kind, they were not who Arende was so intently focused on. His eyes came upon the man standing in the waters, blood falling away from his striped form as blue eyes looked at them both intently. His eyes studied him slowly, as if he were in a dream, before he was suddenly rushing forward and into the icy waters. Ignoring the splashing waters, the cold against his skin and even the two others in company, he finally came within inches of Kyauta and he cried. The tears were falling, staining his alabaster skull with grey as he pressed his cheek to his, closing those honey eyes and simply letting the emotion overtake him as he finally felt whole.

"Kyauta, my liewe vriend," he breathed into the taupe and brown that was the older man's skull, taking in the scent that beneath the smell of rotting blood he knew so well, knew from all those times they lay beneath the stars as they both came to terms with their tortured pasts. How comforting it felt to be next to him again, to feel his presence so close, and though their position might have looked rather intimate he didn't care because he had found him, and now that he was here he would never lose him again. He couldn't nor wouldn't pull away until he was certain that this man was real, that this wasn't a dream and that he wasn't going to wake up cold and alone in the depths of the northern snow. Instinctively his lips found his mane, tugging it to make sure that it did indeed have give, before finally opening his gaze and trying to find those baby blues.

"F-Forgive me," he stammered, realizing just how many lines he had crossed by basically throwing himself at his best friend. Watching his eyes nervously he tentatively took a step back, sniffling to try and rid the tears that would not stop as he finally managed to continue,"I just... it's been so long kaamerad. I thought you were gone.... Where did you go?" Then suddenly he was terrified, because what if his beloved Kyauta had left him, let them part their ways so suddenly out of nowhere because Arende had done something wrong. Was it something he did? Did he finally offend him for being who he was? The tears were flowing with renewed vigor, and he was trying his best to simply be calm but how could he when he was terrified that his friend no longer cared for him. So he waited, chest beginning to heave in panic as he hoped and prayed to the Gods that he was for once wrong.

"Talk."

i have never met a strong
character with an easy past
image | bckg

my liewe vriend - My dear friend
kaamerad - Comrade

@Raeru - sorry for stopping in we had a moment with plotting <.<"

Messages In This Thread
Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 12-20-2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Auriel - 12-20-2016, 04:54 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Kyauta - 12-20-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: Dorobo's Finest - by Ráeru - 12-20-2016, 11:22 PM