the Rift

To All Dorobo Characters!

Kyauta Posts: 4
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9
Mouse
Having just made my Debwani character I would really like for him to have a past with another Dorobian, plots with him would be very interesting I think. At the moment he doesn't speak much of the Helovian tongue but more of Hausa and other Dorobo languages so he would need help anyways.
Threshold thread: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=25968

Hasovir Posts: 12
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 10
nunu
Hi!! Maybe we could plot soon with Hasovir? Perhaps they had encountered one another as colts (were pals), Haso's sire may have gotten in the way of their friendship - since they are different species)??
I see that Kyauta is racist towards unicorns..their friendship could've been before he was taught it [racism] by his family and that's why they never saw each other again?

What do you think? Once you are done in the threshold I could start a thread for us somewhere. I haven't rp'd Hasovir in a while :)

@KYAUTA

Outcast
Mouse
@Hasovir I would love that! It sounds like a great plot idea, they could be really close friends but it was frowned upon by Kya's mentor Dalain and Hasovir's dad, yes lets do it!

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
I would love to offer Arende as well! He's a very kind knightly gentleman, and maybe him Kyauta became friends/acquaintances over time because they often traded one another? Arende is a trader of wares, and that's how he knows Sunjata too. If you'd like it can be the same or maybe a little more involved where they're closer? I'm open for anything :3
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Outcast
Mouse
@Myrrine Of course! They could know each other by trade or if you want to go deeper maybe Kyauta could have met him after his mother died? I have a little more to that idea but I'll wait for you to reply.

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
Once she's out of the Threshold, he could me Mihtal!?

I think it'd be particularly interesting if she somehow found out he's from Debwani, since that's all she knows about her father. Since they're both stripped and red-ish I think it could make her freak out a little bit xD

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Sure @Kyuata I can see that happening too. I'd love to see where your thoughts were on that where it's here or PM
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Outcast
Mouse
@Reli That sounds like a hilarious thread, I would love to do it! If you want to get a thread up I'll reply ASAP!

@Myrrine I'll send you a PM, I wouldn't want to step all over your plans or anything like that.