[OPEN] It's Starting To Look A Lot Like Grinchmas. [Storytelling + Raffle]

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
it was said that the blood of the stars
flowed in her veins
"Come one, come all! It's time for another story."

My pale brow furrowed, intrigued by the call. I had been patrolling the border, but it seemed quiet enough. My services didn't seem to be urgently needed, and although a bit of sparring practice would be beneficial, I decided a storytelling event wouldn't hurt me. So, I left my post for the moment, too curious about the call to forget about it.

I weaved between mist and pines, traveling leisurely towards the origin of the announcement. I quietly arrived, swathed in smoke. My gaze found a small gathering, a few faces I knew, a majority that I didn't. Most that had gathered were children, but fortunately, I wasn't the only adult. I remained separate from the others though, staying at the back and peering curiously at the mare who seemed to be at the center of everyone's attention.

A sparkling tiara sat between the pale mare's ears, her companion soon lifting it from it's hold in her hair. She spun a simple, enchanting tale of the origins of the crown, speaking of a particularly generous turtle. The beast in her tale was one I knew, and the mention of his myth brought a smile to my lips.
/ image
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Starting To Look A Lot Like Grinchmas. [Storytelling + Raffle] - by Auriel - 12-22-2016, 06:40 PM