the Rift

[PRIVATE] The courage to change the things I can [Earth]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The earth around the trio of horses began to rumble slightly. Though it was a controlled rumble, with none of the characteristic markings of an earthquake. Though the Earth God's arrivals were similiar to minor natural disasters, he was never one to try and intimidate or worry those who came to see him. Though some of his siblings would undoubtably appear in the shale-ruined aftermath of a rock slide or land-quake, the God did not. Although he did part the earth to make way for his bulk, it more resembled a birth, than any sort of destruction.

Slowly the rocks of the small island parted, yielding the massive body of the God, who was perhaps the only creature in all of Helovia who could make Tembovu appear small (or at least normal-sized) in comparison.

The deity's emerald eyes sparkled gently as he shook his horned skull to rid himself of lingering bits of rock and dirt that clung to his rustic body.  "No serval today I'm afraid." The God rumbled with a wink towards the growing set of twins. With a final stretch of his wings, the God of the Earth turned his kindly gaze towards Tembovu, something like curiosity alight in his eyes. He had the power--as did all of his siblings--to read minds, and yet rarely did he exercise that ability. He always preferred conversations when he could have them.

"Hello King." He offered, the smile in his eyes and upon his face clearly heard in his voice as well. "If protection of those whom you serve is your goal, why have you not sought out my sister, and the patron of your lands?" His sister could, he well knew, be rather difficult. But with a reign as long and prosperous as Tembovu's had been thus far, he assumed he was on good terms with the Moon Goddess. Or at least, amicable-enough ones.

God of the Earth
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: The courage to change the things I can [Earth] - by God of the Earth - 01-17-2017, 01:25 PM