the Rift

[PRIVATE] The courage to change the things I can [Earth]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Tembovu & Mbwene
The Earth God appeared in an (appropriate) trembling of earth and parting of rock. The Elephant King, though not innately fearful of the gods, did take a step towards his children; one thick forelimb outstretched in front of the golden twins, ready to shield them with his body if need be.

But the Elephant needn’t have worried, for the Earth appeared with gentle eyes and wink towards Kiada. The Elephant grinned slightly, feeling the calming presence of the Earth God permeate his thick hide and hold at bay so many of the worries and concerns that had driven him to the Veins in the first place.

The King dipped his great, heavy skull head deeply in greeting of the deity, though his head rose swiftly as the god asked him why he sought out the Earth rather than the Moon. A slight frown creased his brow, realizing that while he hadn’t sought a particular god in particular, he hadn’t called explicitly for the Moon Goddess. Who, despite being complex to deal with at times, had treated him and her patron herd well thus far. More than well. Extraordinarily, really (and, perhaps that was a cause for concern with the tricky goddess).

He shook his head slightly, deep voice rumbling in answer, “Because I seek power for myself, not my herd.” The words were bold, but there was no hiding the guilty undertone to them—after such abuses of power in the Plains, it seemed wrong to seek power for himself.

“I wish for my elephant form to be larger, more powerful—better able to protect those I love,” he paused, navy eyes looking up (a novel thing for the King) to the gargantuan god, “Perhaps even larger than you,” his voice ended on an amused chuckle and jest, a lopsided smile curling up the corner of his muzzle.

Mbwene, meanwhile, had been working up the courage to shuffle forward and inspect the god. She was daunted by the deity, it was true. But, finally, she shuffled forward on round feet, trunk outstretched towards the god’s wings with a hesitant toot of hello.
Mbwene speaks.

@Mythical Request
Questing for:
Earth (U) | Can transform into a full-sized African Elephant.

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The courage to change the things I can [Earth] - by Tembovu - 02-05-2017, 08:20 PM