the Rift

[OPEN] Hold My Hand Against The Night

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar
You do speak.

The mare finds this observation surprising. And though they continue on, it tumbles and rattles inside her head. It isn’t much of anything, the girl thinks. She can’t exactly say what she means, and the sound of her warped sound feels wrong.

I want to speak, she murmurs behind the drapes of her eyes, and the flesh of her head. She wants to share what has happened to her; hopes, dreams, but the thought is a frivolous thing. Despite it’s yearning, it ebbs and goes. As if she feared to try the impossible, only to find that it was useless to begin with.

When she has answered her friend, Ru agrees with her observation in a chirp. Exaggerating her nod, and gives a playful grin at the edges of her lips. Hard to navigate oneself in a herd of longtime lovers, friends, and alliances already made. Even as a warrior – as she proclaimed to be one; proved difficult for the lack of kin to fight by her side. And of the members of their sparse group, it seemed as though only one among them proved eager enough to keep them together – perhaps by only a thread.

She lets out a soft exhale, and off to work they went about. Dusting off the snow that would most likely fall once more before the seasons changed.

A giggle displaces her phantom thoughts, as the cold sends its shivers down her body. It’s small, and it’s unexpected – and despite the mentions of the Throat she keeps the soft smile placed against her face. The Throat was a whole bag of emotions the girl refused to tangle with. It was the beginning, and the end of a many things – there was no one she missed from that place, and no one she cared to visit. So it was to the Edge that she wondered, in a guarded sense, if more could grow from her arrival to Helovia.

And she glanced briefly now and then to her friend, hoping that this growing friendship would continue to hold – despite the vast nature of the Edge. And all the other duties one was sworn to. That at the end of the day, they could at least hold on to the things that mattered most. Lest they be swept away by the lesser things in life.

Whatever those might be.

Lyanna queries of the challenge however, and Ru nods with a chirp to confirm her witness. A topic that proved controversial, no doubt. Yet the girl had not a proper reflection of the matter. Merely interjections of herd dynamics, and loose thoughts that really had no basis for their presence.

She cooed out curiously. Ending their brief work with the snow, and ground, tilting her head and leaning her gaze in.

Image Credits

@Lyanna    - sorry for the wait! XO
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Messages In This Thread
Hold My Hand Against The Night - by Ru - 12-22-2016, 01:52 AM
RE: Hold My Hand Against The Night - by Lyanna - 12-29-2016, 09:56 AM
RE: Hold My Hand Against The Night - by Ru - 01-05-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: Hold My Hand Against The Night - by Lyanna - 01-07-2017, 08:36 AM
RE: Hold My Hand Against The Night - by Ru - 01-19-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: Hold My Hand Against The Night - by Lyanna - 01-25-2017, 01:46 PM
RE: Hold My Hand Against The Night - by Ru - 01-30-2017, 06:37 PM