the Rift

[PRIVATE] put your heart where your mouth is

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

Here he was, standing before her in all his nearly adult glory. His muscles filled out, he had grown taller and was almost her height at this point. His eyes gleamed with a brilliant light of determination and strength, but seemed etched with lines of sadness and regret. It was the lines that caused Rexanna’s stomach to ache, to yearn for her child as she reminisced on his innocent youth, of the stories she’d told him while he curled against her in the darkness of their cave in the Basin as the small bugs and bats made their home along with them.

It all began to melt away when the colt pressed his muzzle into her skin, her head wrapping around his neck and pulling him close to her as she held him tightly to her – afraid that he might vanish at the idea of her letting him go. And as she tried to say she wanted to help him, that she wanted him to never leave again, he shook his head and touched her muzzle carefully and gently. She closed her eyes, trying to remove the glossiness the tears had caused as she inhaled his scent deeply – reminded of the way despite where he went, that his own unique smell never changed.

I’m the one who should be sorry. I’m sorry.

She shook her head to him, searching his gaze once again. “Maybe – Maybe we can catch up? After all this is over?” She stuttered as she questioned him, her head tilting and eyes eager for his agreement. She felt the slight gaze of Tembovu land on her, but she refused to acknowledge the King while she was here – speaking with her first born living son. The first child she had ever given life to – the first one she had given her heart to.

Will you come back to the Edge with me? It’s not as cold as the Basin, and there’s plenty of people around to meet and do things with.” She questioned again, hopeful while still carrying a pit of despair deep within her chest at the chance he might say no. "And you can be with me, and I'll be able to show you the love I never could before" He was old enough now, she couldn’t stop him if he wanted to leave, but she wanted him there with her – to be her little boy again. To at least see some part of his growing up, seeing as she had missed far more than she wanted to admit.

"Talk."

@Rein ;-; <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
put your heart where your mouth is - by Rexanna - 12-23-2016, 12:47 AM
RE: put your heart where your mouth is - by Rein - 12-24-2016, 03:51 PM
RE: put your heart where your mouth is - by Rexanna - 12-30-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: put your heart where your mouth is - by Rein - 12-31-2016, 03:40 PM