the Rift

[OPEN] Live up to your first impression.

Isi Posts: 17
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Adella :: Common Brown Dragon :: Fire Breath Avis
Isi
And Adella
. . .
"Adella! No cheating!" She shouted the words aloud instead of slipping them between their bond; she could feel Adella poking around their connection to tell which direction the young girl headed. They were playing hide and seek--on their third round, it was the dragon's turn to seek while Isi was off, searching new parts of the meadow to hide in. Adella sent one last image of herself grinning mischievously before disappearing from her mind, continuing to count in silence.

They had been quiet for many days, sticking to themselves since Isi decided to explore rather than interact. She found the meadow to be most appealing. Adella grew bored of her companion simply viewing the grounds, however, so Isi turned it into a game instead. It gave them enough amusement for a time, the brown dragon flying around to see how far she could get Isi to go.

The little paint kept herself tucked behind a solitary tree (really, the only thing to hide behind in a meadow) when the flash of someone running some distance away caught her attention. She gazed on curiously, brown eyes following the movements, and she absentmindedly wandered toward him instead of keeping her post. The stranger flitted to and fro, and when Isi was close enough to tell what he was doing, she only felt confusion. Was he playing with rocks?
He then threw one toward another that was laying in wait, and she could do nothing but give a slight snort of a laugh. She had never seen someone playing with rocks before, and though she didn't know the reason behind it she was in an amusing mood. While the boy looked upon whatever he did, she moved closer to shorten the distance. "Feel better?" She giggled the words, voice soft while she took a moment to see what he had done.
... if my yesterday is a disgrace,
tell me that you still recall my name
/ image

:D
@dragomir
[Image: kpEmnDB.png]
(please tag in every post)

Messages In This Thread
Live up to your first impression. - by Dragomir - 12-23-2016, 12:51 PM
RE: Live up to your first impression. - by Isi - 12-27-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: Live up to your first impression. - by Isi - 01-04-2017, 09:51 PM