the Rift

[OPEN] Coffee Needed STAT

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

I wanna scream at it.

Don’t--

I was running patrol--because of fucking course I was--but I was doing it it, y’know, setting an example for the younguns and whatever. Not like I was setting much of an example at night, when everyone was sleeping, but fuck it--it’s not like all of the shit stopped when the sun went down, and someone had to be there to defend against it, right? Right.

So yeah, I’d run an all-night patrol and it was fucking awful. And now that the dawn was creeping at my ass with tiny golden fingers I was figuring it was time to hit the hay. My body ached, my joints creaked, and there was a film of ice on the tips of my coat that wasn’t gonna go away anytime soon unless I found some hide-away and curled into a tight warm ball of my own fat ass. I yawned, and it was a billowing white cloud of sleepy wafting in the pale dawn’s glow. Fuck it was cold.

I was just ready to fall on my ass and get some rest--but no, no, even though Chico was just as tired as I am he somehow found a way to fuck with someone before the day had even properly started. I guess he had seen someone running somewhere--for some weird reason, goddamn, sit down somewhere please people are trying to sleep--and his idea of a good time was scaring the shit out of them.

Wanna fly down and scream at it.

Chico, no.

I wasn’t awake enough to truly protest his plans--but I figured I should show at least some disapproval. From his vision above I could see (and smell, because owls and smell ‘n shit) that, while these were new faces, they at least smelled like Salty Sams, so they were somehow related to the Edge in some way. Somehow. I think. I dunno, I was fucking tired. Goddamn we needed new warriors.

I was powerless to stop Chico. He waited until they zoomed near a thicket of trees, where the shadows still hung heavy to the boughs--then he burst out of them with as much racket and rustling of leaves as he could muster, his wings bristled and his talons wide open and his eyes huge saucers of W R A T H in his face and his beak open screaming AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH at the poor deer-like creature running after the heels of his companion.

"talk"

image credits

@Thranduil 'm srry

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Coffee Needed STAT - by Thranduil - 12-26-2016, 12:32 AM
RE: Coffee Needed STAT - by Roskuld - 12-29-2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Coffee Needed STAT - by Thranduil - 12-31-2016, 10:45 PM
RE: Coffee Needed STAT - by Roskuld - 01-21-2017, 03:37 PM