the Rift

[OPEN] Hangman comin' down from the gallows

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

And just like that he was turning to her with a wolfish grin, her body shivering at his intense gaze while her mind listened to his sudden response. She only let her own smile widen, it a tad flirtatious although much more amused as she immediately quipped back in reponse,"Why you got a one way ticket?" Her eyes looked to study his corpse, because in this moment that's what it still was, roaming casually before at once listening to to him continue in a much more casual tone. He had immediately picked up on her implication, cutting right the point, and this was yet another thing she found herself to be greatly intrigued by. She liked a man who knew how to take charge. Keeping a calmer expression she only giggled casually, keeping it short before at once keeping pace with his talking,"Hmm, I've been known to make others acquire a sweet tooth. Although, I may keep clean but that don't mean I can't play dirty."

She was shameless, winking but not pressing any further as he indicated his desire to simply go north. Not the direction she had really intended going, but should he need someone to bring him there perhaps she could make an exception. It was when another approached from behind did she finally turn her head, only letting it glide over her shoulder as if looking to see if a fly had landed on her rump. This however changed when she took in the bulk that was this man, clean cut and strong and- whoo it was suddenly getting very warm. Batting her lashes sweetly in his direction she finally turned to face him, but remained quiet as the two brothers exchanged small chit chat. She would save that little fantasy involving them later. Instead she cleared her throat, moving closer to Volterra in a smooth and friendly matter, keeping her expression sweet as she cooed,"Two handsome fellas in a row? Gee aren't I a lucky gal." With a simple glance she knew all she needed to know, yet when she let them continue her face finally began to form a frown.

"Shit, you actually were in hell toots," and although she didn't understand the deeper meaning of what he meant by trapped; she couldn't help but feel sympathy for him, how he felt that there was nowhere to go. Her eyes were filled with kindness, her flirtatious air now nearly dissipated as she took another step towards Ode and offered her nose to him in a friendly gesture, putting past the sickening stench that was death,"I'm Myrrine by the way. Nice to meet ya. Sorry about nixing the manners earlier, I was rather distracted." With a gentle crack of her smile she left it at that, because no matter what she did she couldn't let a flirt come through. Gods help her soul.

"Talk."
the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Volterra
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Hangman comin' down from the gallows - by Öde - 12-26-2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Hangman comin' down from the gallows - by Myrrine - 01-02-2017, 10:51 PM