the Rift

Fortune (open/Herd Joining)

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

TORASIN

; at what speed must I live, to be able to see you again?

Torasin's green pools softened as she spoke of her old home, of never wanting to return. He didn't really know why, but it made him sad. Her voice was warm but hinted at an internal struggle, one that the paint chose not to pry on and instead watched her intently as suspicion rose into those forest coloured orbs of hers. A buttery ear flicked back in confusion, she seemed afraid... Or was it suspicion. Torasin's features turned from dismay to a welcoming demeanour, lowering his head and making himself look less like a threat and more like a friend. Her warm tones spoke once more, her composure seemingly regained, words confirming his own thoughts. A smile rippled across his gilded features and a honey voice offered her a little more security.

"I am Torasin, of the Worlds Edge herd, and I would gladly offer our lands as a place you could call home." Thoughts wondered if she'd offer a name he could call her in return. Involuntary he looked back towards the bitter cold land, the wind taking hold of his mane that blew in creamy folds, his face unreadable. It lasted a few mere seconds before he happily turned back to the femme to further explain. "We have many positions open for apprentices should you wish to make yourself more useful once you arrive, ma'am. It's not too far a journey from here."

He moved no closer to the mare and held his friendly stance, waiting and watching her reactions.

[Image: anothertortable.png]

Messages In This Thread
Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 10-28-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Torasin - 10-31-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 11-02-2012, 04:24 AM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Torasin - 11-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 11-03-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Torasin - 11-05-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM