the Rift

Fortune (open/Herd Joining)

Tallow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tallow watched him. His eyes softened when she spoke of her old home. "There's nothing there anymore worth my time." Her voice had a stone casing. She didn't care if he thought her heartless. Behind him she saw a dark body standing there. But it disappeared in a flash. Tallow watched the palomino lower his head in a friendly demeanour. She smiled slightly when he gave his name. "I go by the name Tallow. My home is gone, but now I am new. I know none of the horses in that previous life and most of all, in this life... No one will be hurt by my friendship!" the mare laughed.
"What types of apprentices? Warriors, nurses? I, Torasin, would be happy to take any one of them." The mare closed her eyes and jumped back in surprise. Mariah was there, eyes angry. Get the hell out of my brain. I don't know who you are. Who was she kidding. Mariah would always be there. So would Figuro. But... she could ignore them. Her green eyes glinted slightly. Tallow was flawless. That was her flaw. Too obsessed with popularity. But she had just started on the wrong path, though she didn't know it, a path to ruin.

Messages In This Thread
Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 10-28-2012, 08:34 AM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Torasin - 10-31-2012, 09:34 AM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 11-02-2012, 04:24 AM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Torasin - 11-03-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 11-03-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Torasin - 11-05-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Fortune (open/Herd Joining) - by Tallow - 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM