the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cobwebs and dreams[Moon]

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare

Vezér
An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.

The sound of wind and wings startled the filly as she looked sharply up to the sky. Her sides and ears quivered as she watched the great dragon dive from the sky. It was massive much larger than either of Apa's companions. She knew it was a royal by the golden scales, but then again... She noticed the fire magic like her brothers. Was this her brother? When it landed and spoke she smirked feeling giddy. "Tyrath!" She pranced forward acting as if she hadn't been kissing her little ass good bye. "Wow you look pretty cool!" Laughter bubbled from her lips as she pranced around him looking over his scaly body.

As she moved back in front of him he asked a question which caused her delicate head to tilt to the right. "I had no idea I could do that, or that there were Gods." Bright eyes turn to look back at the lava and rock bridge. "Can they give me magic like you have?" Her eyes grew slightly greedy at the thought. His words brought her eyes and attention back to him. "Four! Wow, Tyrath you know a lot! What do they all do?" She glanced back to the bridge her legs moving. She pranced in place longing to go and see if she could call one down to help her.

"How do I know which one to call do to help me?" Her eyes darted back to him excitedly as she continued to prance in place. She watched him her head bobbing up and down curiously. He couldn't answer her fast enough and she kept glancing back and forth between him and the bridge her body slowly tilting that way and she prayed he would talk fast so they could get on with begging a god for magic.
---------------------------------
Speech
Words;; 302
OOC/Tags;; @Tyrath sorry if it is kind of short

Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 12-29-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Tyrath - 12-29-2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Vezér - 01-04-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Tyrath - 01-21-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 01-25-2017, 04:35 AM