the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cobwebs and dreams[Moon]

Tyrath Posts: 61
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 2 [birdsong] HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Harcos :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Nova
tyrath

Wow you look pretty cool. Vezer's words provoked a toothy smile from his scaled mouth, his head tilted a fraction to the side so he could keep an eye on her. He wasn't in the business of revealing his magic so freely, but, in the company of his baby sister and his family, what harm could it do? Besides, he'd promised to protect her, and Dragon's were perfect for such tasks. His tail coiled around after her, a mock attempt to 'tag' her prancing form before it swept backward and dropped against the ashen ground.

"Anyone can come and visit the Gods." He responded, his tone a little on the academic side but still threaded with warmth. "I guess Apa hasn't found the right time to tell you about them, but that's why you have me to tell you about them." The Prince winked, it was better to not question why Volterra hadn't informed her of such important things, their sire would of gotten around to it, eventually. Perhaps he wanted to spare Vezer from such a serious topic, or maybe a pretty mare had come along and his brain had become addled with thoughts of sex. Both logical, and both appropriate answers.

"They can give you magic like mine, yes. But you have to earn it by proving that you're worthy enough for their blessing. Others, like me, were born blessed with magic in their veins." Clawed paws ambled toward the cooled bridge as he gestured for Vezer to follow, a thoughtful hum slipped between his gilded maw. "The Time God, who controls time and electric magic. If you like to zap your enemies to crispy bits, or maybe you want to portal from one side of Helovia to the other, then you should talk to him. He's also the God of the Aurora Basin in the North." He explained, his head bobbed toward Time's stricken shrine before it turned to the Earth God's. "That one is the Earth God's Shrine, he takes care of the Earth and the Waters. Rock Golems, Landslides or whirpools and tidal waves, or maybe just making it rain one someone you don't like. He's the one you want for those magics. Earth is also Apa's patron God. The Hidden Fall's is his herd." The shadowed shrine is the next on the list, his great-aunt was a source of discourse to Helovian's it seemed, and for that it drew a rather impish smile to his face. "That one is the Moon Goddess' shrine, she's the only female God. Pretty, deadly and mysterious. She's the mistress of Darkness and the Winds. Shadow magic and tornados are her game, though her magic also lends it's power to a lot of transformation magics. Like mine. Like Time and Earth, she has a herdland, The World's Edge." Tyrath rumbled, he assumed Vezer might like the Moon Goddess out of all of them.

"Finally," his crimson gaze fondly coming to rest on the Sun's Shrine, "that is the Sun God's shrine." Purposely, he stilled in front of it and let his eyes trace over the details. "He lords over fire and light, creatures composed of fire, fire arrows and other such things are all his to give if you prove yourself worthy. His light blessings are often used in illusions and dreams, both benevolent and malevolent in nature. Of course, light is also a key healing magic. I assume most healers not blessed by their God's to do such a task, all have the Sun's light magic. The Dragon's Throat is his herdland." He fell silent for a second, in order to let her take it all in before he answered her next question. "If you do not know, then you simply announce your presence and wait, the right God should appear to you. If you know what magic you want, or at least, what elements it's composed of, you can approach their shrine directly and ask them for their time."

"Talk."
This is the Hour of Twilight,
and all will burn

beneath the shadow of my wings.
image | coding

@Vezér
[Image: tyrath_by_bronzehalo_d9yw5wg_by_arahvir-d9yx9ov.png]

Messages In This Thread
Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 12-29-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Tyrath - 12-29-2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Vezér - 01-04-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Tyrath - 01-21-2017, 07:23 PM