the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cobwebs and dreams[Moon]

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare

Vezér
An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language.

She watched her beautiful lips tilt down and her own brow furrowed. She begged her silently to not ask why she didn't care what her mother thought. Speckled eyes looked over at her brother hoping he wouldn't notice either. She turned her attention back to the goddess. Relief flooded her when the beautiful lady didn't press the subject. "Please excuse my ignorance." She smiled at the Moon's gentle voice. She wished she had asked her brother more about what would be expected before she called the Lady down to her. She felt foolish.

Silver eyes narrowed and she wondered what was about to happen. Her heart picked up a bit, but she kept her outward appearance as calm as she could. Without hesitation and filly spoke passionately, "I really like big cats. They are beautiful yet deadly." Her eyes flashed, "I'm not sure what kind of cat though, something sleek and silent. I'd love to be able to take on their form." She grinned at the idea of being a big cat, roaring and slashing her enemies to ribbons. Pulling her mind away from her thoughts she looked back up at the lilac lady curiously. She wondered what the tasks she would be given to achieve her power. The filly was determined to prove herself to the only Goddess in their land.  She would do whatever task she was give and get it done quickly and efficiently.
---------------------------------
Speech
Words;; 237
OOC/Tags;; @Mythical Request
Using my VOTG Pass to call down the Moon
::[Magic: DarkxEarth| Ability to shift to a white Jaguar with light grey spots, keeps her eye color]
:: [Restrictions | Painful and can only transform once in battle]

Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Messages In This Thread
Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 12-29-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Tyrath - 12-29-2016, 06:27 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Vezér - 01-04-2017, 01:43 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams - by Tyrath - 01-21-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 01-25-2017, 04:35 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by God of the Moon - 02-06-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by Vezér - 02-09-2017, 03:20 AM
RE: Cobwebs and dreams[Moon] - by God of the Moon - 02-09-2017, 12:21 PM