the Rift

[PRIVATE] star light, star bright

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
I need Serenity
She sighed, heavily.

Despite the season pushing on and pulling her with it, she was immobile. She didn't move or advance; she didn't make any progress. She was still caught up in her misery, wallowing alone at her lack of memories and the determination to get them back. She felt like the world was mocking her, after she turned tail so quickly without even trying. But at the point she was at, perhaps it was better to ignore the past--she had contemplated it before, but what if her memories really did more harm than good? She could recall slight glimpses of demons and destruction, but had that been part of Helovia or somewhere else?

Maybe she didn't want to know.

So she moved on through the meadow and found herself in a thicket of overgrowth, trees bending to conceal something like she was with the truth of her situation. She harbored mixed feelings about it all and so she kept herself in solitude, wandering while her stars tried to remind her of who she really was. Navy and gold body pushed through the branches and rested on the edge of the hidden waters; she had found what the grove kept locked away--would she find what she kept sealed tightly within herself? Would someone else do it before she could?

CREDITS

sorry it's so short ;;
toulouse

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind
Toulouse
tinker tailor soldier sailor rich man poor man beggar man thief.

It was not anything like a T'detan oasis or a palm-shaded beach of the western realm, though perhaps the Secret Grove was Hevloias greatest attempt at Eden.As the serpent tread noiselessly among the clover and willow leaves he detected another's presence, his curled ears twitching at the sound.
The gilded woman did almost naught to disguise her footfalls as she herself tottered lakeside, pressing through the greenery with loud shaking sound as leaves warped and collided. While she had done a remarkable dissapearing act, the snake knew exactly where she had gone by the scar left in the trees.

And so it was with a smirk that the gelding slinked through, only he left a number of minutes of time distance before he attempted to travel through the leafy portal. His reason for following?
Curiosity? Mischievousness?
No, really he just hadn't hunted in over a week and his bones were starting to show; Toulouse was so hungry he could eat a horse!

It had been so long since he had eaten horse.

On the other side was a remarkable, crystaline pond. Its view and the picture it granted him seemed so much purer and untained then the one offered at various other points around the secret grove - this one was new, only discovered by following his dinner through an overgrown hedge.
The vampires lips twitched at the thought of a feast, to quench his thirst and hunger. The crystaline ponds of his own that lazily resided in his skull glanced around the pretty micture in search of her, the one he had followed here and hoped she could help make his hunt a short one.

@Serenity

x
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
I need Serenity
She would have laughed if she knew of her follower's intentions--not at what he was capable of, but thinking of her as a meal. She couldn't imagine her feathers to be very tasty, or the blood of her pegasus ancestors running through her veins. Not that she would know what the blood of another would taste like. Yet it was perhaps to both of their sakes that she didn't know what he thinking, much less that she had someone shadowing her.

She kept herself still at the edge where land and water met, golden gaze glazing over the surface of the green-reflected lake. It was peaceful, there, quiet and a sort of calm she hadn't encountered in some time. Most of her exploration landed her in the company of the horned however, and that alone would send her to the ends of her comfort. She relaxed in the faux-solitude she believed she was in. Her wings released their tension and dropped slightly at her sides--little did she know how vulnerable she would have been to a predator. She was in no position to run or fly.

Minutes passed by without an inkling of sound from either her or the forest, and she lifted one leg to begin her wade into the coveted water. But something felt strange, and paranoia turned her to look behind her, back toward the thicket and underbrush. Had something just moved? She squinted and lowered her leg, cautiously changing her direction to face back at her path. Hello? Is someone there? You need not be afraid of me..." Her voice was not its standard breezey tone, but neither was it strong; she felt a sense of worry over the intruder being a malvolent unicorn out to attack her. Yet if it wasn't--well, she wished them to appear so she could make the proper introductions.
CREDITS

@toulouse

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)