the Rift

[PRIVATE] daddy's little monster

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
She beamed at his praise and lifted her dainty head higher with her ego. "I'm only a target because of my size Apa." Her voice was strong and determined her scarlet eyes flashing with her inner fire. If there was one thing her abusive mother had taught her, it was strength. She watches him quietly waiting for his next words. If they were hereto learn she would take in every last scrap of information he would deliver to her. Or so she thought.

Her ears flicked back at the thought of running from her problems. It made sense, but her pride and powerful heritage rebelled against it. "I wont always have to run though, right Apa? One day I'll be big enough to fight, like you would." She turned her large eyes up to his begging him to tell her yes. She wanted to be strong enough to fight off a hoard of predators and make it out safe. "Ya, there really isn't anywhere to run at home." She nodded quietly as that sunk in with sharp teeth. The thought of asking others to protect her made the filly's skin crawl. Swallowing she tried to wash the bitter taste from her tongue.

His next words drew her attention back with renewed vigor. She nodded excitedly her eyes bright with excitement and imaginary fights to the death. Her young blood boiled at the thought of crushing her foes. She grinned up at her monstrous father. She wanted to be just like him, only slimmer and smarter. By now she knew about all of her siblings and her father's lack of self control. She will be him, but better. Of course she sees no issue with having an army of kids, but with more... suitable mates.

She watched his movements excitedly already playing out how to do them in her head. She nodded eagerly and stepped towards the tree. Hears ears pin to her small head as she rears back throwing her hooves out causing strips of bark to be pulled off, before throwing her legs down at the ground. She imagined the crunch of a wolf's back as her white hooves slammed back to the ground. Trying to be fast she wheeled and shifted her weight to her forelegs before throwing out her back feet. A solid smack sound greeted her ears as the shock trembled through her body. Finally she turned, slower this time, her neck snaked out teeth flashing. She aimed low at the tree as if going for a leg before pulling back quickly and giving a half rear her right fore striking out. Landing she turned to look at her father satisfied with the work she had done. "How was that Apa?"

------------------------------------------
Speech
Words;; 451
OOC/Tags;; @Volterra Sorry it took so long!

Messages In This Thread
daddy's little monster - by Volterra - 12-30-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: daddy's little monster - by Vezér - 01-04-2017, 05:18 AM
RE: daddy's little monster - by Volterra - 01-07-2017, 10:57 AM
RE: daddy's little monster - by Vezér - 01-19-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: daddy's little monster - by Volterra - 01-29-2017, 09:21 AM