the Rift

[OPEN] To Honor The Dead {Gathering, Crafting}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

HOTARU turns to her the moment the words leave her mouth. Eldala can't quite tell if her queen is sad or angry or both...in any case, its still enough to be sufficiently intimidating. A nervous smile escapes her as the Lady of the Basin floats towards her on the mare's seemingly ever-present unseen wings made of grace. /The amount of her perfection is seriously unnerving./ thinks the mare to herself. How does one ever achieve such strength and quiet fury?

To her surprise, though the older mare is obviously mourning the Reaper in her own way, she is still kinder to Eldala than the terrene fem had expected. Her words are soft but short. The suggestion of beginning with two trip wires rolls through Eldala's mind like sweet mulled wine. "That sounds like a fantastic place to start!"

The Lady continues her inquiry, "Oh yes! I've been collecting bark and loose wool all day. It would be very easy to weave the bark and wool together to create a strengthened wire." She pauses as the Valkyrie continues onward before responding. "I agree, we can always add more later. Just having anything up will help us right now." With a sudden start she begins to trot away but leaves a call over her shoulder, "Just a moment, let me grab the materials I have and I'll be right back!" She smiles brightly at her leader and gallops on off back to her cave, leaving Capro staring at Alice and Horaru for a few minutes. He looks between the two and give 'em his best greeting bleat.

Its not long before Eldala returns lugging a mass of materials on top of a tree branch. "There we go. How large should I make it?"

Image Credit

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
RE: To Honor The Dead {Gathering, Crafting} - by Eldala - 12-31-2016, 01:34 AM