the Rift

I'll Rip Out my Heart and Watch as the Earth's Painted Red

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia needs SOMETHING in her life, she's become the complete opposite of when she first entered Helovia. I'd really like for her to have someone she can finally trust in the world to keep her in touch with the world, and also help raise her child @Saoirse. Of course it would take a little while for her to trust in anyone, this plot would need comitment on both ends please be sure you're ready for that because Sabia will depend on the character. I imagine it being cuter with a stallion but beggars can't be choosers lol. Please comment if interested! I also have a very interesting plot idea in mind for Sabia and those closest to her that will spark up drama...perhaps in the whole herd if all goes to plan.
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
if ya dont get any stallion takers (or someone else fits better!!) i could offer serenity for it c:
she's super sweet and caring and could use a good friend. helping to raise a kid would also benefit her in that at someeee point she'll be having her first one and doesn't know a lick about children :')

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
-Pushes Nox's big black bootie towards Sabia- I would love to see how they play out. She can be rude harsh and down right evil to nox and he will honestly probably read her like a book. He grew up with a super hard life, but now enjoys the finer things in life. He is the Basin Medic as well, he loves his job. Ummm as for children he is kinda awkward around them, but he will loosen up. OHH AND CAN WE SAY HERD DRAMA!? 0_0

@Sabia

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I can offer up Ilios! He is in the Throat and LOVES kids xD He is super sweet and would love helping her feel better about life <3
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Arende Trefe Posts: 8
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 5 (Tallsun)
Adoptable
-offers Arende- he could use a buddy that needs to feel like they're worth something. He always tries to make others feel good!

I would also offer Myrrine, she's kinda going through her own troubles right now where she currently has amnesia, and her personality has changed because of it. She's out there and bold and not afraid to flirt, and also stands up for herself and those she cares for. She would be a little awkward at first with Sabia and the kiddo, but she would be super nice and at the end of the day tell anyone else to fuck off should they try and harm either of them!