the Rift

you want a reason

Mihtal Posts: 26
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 8 years HP: 56.0 | Buff: Novice
Reli
thread tracker
to-do list; a complete list of threads is in her profile.
all that I could ever do; : Dragon's Throat with Najya
SURVIVING : Ancient Rotunda with Sunjata

= reply owed
please tag Mihtal in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Reli
Take my hand, I’ll lead you to salvation. Take my love, for love is everlasting. And remember the truth that once was spoken: to love another person is to see the face of God!

Do you hear the people sing? Lost in the valley of the lost, in the valley of the night? This is the music of the people who are climbing to the light. For the wretched of the Earth, there is a flame that never dies; even the darkest night will end when the sun will rise. We will live again in freedom in the garden of the Lord. We will walk behind the plough shed. We put away the sword; the chain will be broken, and all men will have their reward!

Will you join in our crusade, who will be strong and stand with me? Somewhere beyond the barricade, is there a world you want to see? Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums? It is the future that we bring when tomorrow comes!

Will you join in our crusade, who will be strong and stand with me? Somewhere beyond the barricade, is there a world you want to see? Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums? It is the future that we bring when tomorrow comes! Tomorrow comes!

notes;
“Speech.”
mihtal

image | coding

Reli
mihtal
all the world is waiting for the sun.
Take my hand, I’ll lead you to salvation. Take my love, for love is everlasting. And remember the truth that once was spoken: to love another person is to see the face of God!

Do you hear the people sing? Lost in the valley of the lost, in the valley of the night? This is the music of the people who are climbing to the light. For the wretched of the Earth, there is a flame that never dies; even the darkest night will end when the sun will rise. We will live again in freedom in the garden of the Lord. We will walk behind the plough shed. We put away the sword; the chain will be broken, and all men will have their reward!

Will you join in our crusade, who will be strong and stand with me? Somewhere beyond the barricade, is there a world you want to see? Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums? It is the future that we bring when tomorrow comes!

Will you join in our crusade, who will be strong and stand with me? Somewhere beyond the barricade, is there a world you want to see? Do you hear the people sing? Say, do you hear the distant drums? It is the future that we bring when tomorrow comes! Tomorrow comes!

notes;
“Speech.”

base | color & coding

Reli

notes;
“Speech.”
We build it up, we tear it down
We leave our pieces on the ground

image credits

Reli

notes;
“Speech.”
I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart—Beats til the song disappears

image credits

Reli

notes;
“Speech.”
Run away—
run away if you can’t speak
Turn a page on a world that you don’t need

image credits

Reli
Mihtal

notes;
“Speech.”
I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart—Beats til the song disappears
image credits

Reli

notes;
“Speech.”
Run away—
run away if you can’t speak
Turn a page on a world that you don’t need

image credits

Reli
We build it up, we tear it down
We leave our pieces on the ground

notes;
“Speech.”

image credits