the Rift

hey let's plot

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
MR. DEODAT IS BACK AAAAH 

it's been so long since i've had any muse and it has saddened me to shelf such a precious character to me. after so long of feeling as though he has had no development, i've decided to bring him back but with a dose of amnesia.. cliche but i feel as though it will help me re-explore his character and help him develop more(like getting over that racism) 

i don't want to exhaust my muse, i am wanting to limit to 3-4 threads at a time. because of this, old relationships will get the priority. i'm going to be throwing him at the mercy of the threshold to start him off and we'll see where he goes from there.
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Cassius Posts: 46
Aurora Basin Haurspex atk: 3.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.0h :: 4 [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
mar
*Throws Cassius at*

He's a newbie but, he could try and attempt to pick his mind. He's a huge pacifist, and he'll probably find Deo pretty interesting. I'm sure we could do more! I'll throw him in the threshold fo sho.

Feel free to throw any ideas at me. And I'll munch on them. Anything sinister I'm up for, or maiming. :P
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
uhm deodat<3
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare
Parelia will be back half way through this month about the 14th(ish) and I'd love to throw them together! Ilios would also like to meet him for fun xD