the Rift

slave market {want a slave?}

Rapha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The little dun broke into a trot, a nervous, flitting thing through the trees, hooves roaming restlessly, ever-chased by conjurations of the terrified mind. Slavery. It had broken him better than anything else. Eep! Watch out! With a jerk, the small boy skidded to a stop on the icy snow, staring warily at the forms of horses ahead. Evil. Watch out! Turning quickly on his haunches, he burst into a fast gallop, too worked up to slow long after the horses had faded.

That was how he entered Helovia.

Bacchus tossed his delicate-featured head, slowly to a halt, sweat misting and beading on him. Fear was a hungry, all-consuming beast that trembled his legs and took a firm hold on his head. But his body couldn't run anymore. Shush, now, it's okay. No, no it's not! What if Mirsdamel somehow told the horses here! I'll be caught! I'll be killed!

{ooc: Keahi/Sno/Belial/any racist can get this horse as a slave. It's not really first come first serve just in-character posting and we'll see how scares Bacchus most, because Bacchus will go with them.}}

Totem Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Totem
Time waits for no one, so do you wanna waste some time?

Flame-hued optics watched the skittish little pony slow and stop, his terror obvious. A runaway mayhaps? This could be quite useful, if he could subdue the small beast. Casually the silver bay strolled from the trees, appearing as menacing as possible. With his reddish eyes and sixteen hand frame it wasn’t hard to do. Totem was normally quite a placid stallion, but the thought of a slave was tempting enough to bring out his ruthless side. He glared at the dun aggressively, head held high. Everything about him screamed ‘I am superior.’

“Now what is a thing like thar doin’ yon?” Even his voice was changed, the usual drawl replaced with harshness. His history as a guard was coming in quite handy now, transforming a normally lazy creature into a being of pure intimidation. He moved into the paler buck’s personal space, towering over him. Dark intentions showing clearly, giving the one he already thought of as his only two choices. Submit, or run.

OOC:
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Snö Posts: 155
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

SNÖ</style>
  what did they aim for when they missed your heart?</style>

Mechanical whirs accompanied the sounds of footsteps that crunched across the snow, but the sound was lost to the breeze and a set of rather frantic hoofbeats. Snö glanced toward the mechanical wolf that stood loyally beside her, though now that she was grown and no longer a child she knew that it was not loyalty that kept the machine at her side. It was duty. It belonged to her and no one else would control it. Until its mechanical heart stopped it would do her bidding. The young mare liked the feeling of power it gave her, the small taste of it leaving her wanting more.

Frosted hooves, a trait she'd inherited from her father, carried the mare toward the frantic hoofbeats. She arrived in time to see the equine stallion running come to a halt. Her breath frosted around her face as she snorted. Tarak, the metal wolf, sprung into action leaping from the treeline to the area before the equine. It growled, a hollow and mechanical sound, and snapped its jaws together. The sharp teeth there clicked together loudly.

Snö strode from the forest as Tarak continued to growl at the equine. She spared only a passing glance at the other stallion that arrived, knowing that she was not defenseless. Monster was somewhere in the forest as he always was. If she needed him enough he would come. It was only when the other unicorn finally spoke that Snö turned her attention on him. His superior air made her bark out a laugh in amusement. "Don't speak." She advised. "You'll appear more intelligent that way."

Her head tilted, frosted horn catching the sun's light and glittering dangerously. She only looked at the unicorn a few more seconds before she looked back at the equine. Tarak inched closer and she did not stop him for he was already doing her bidding. Helovia needed no more equines, the land was already infested with this one. She meant to either let the mechanical wolf kill him or drive him back to wherever he came.

Credits

Rapha Posts: N/A
Unregistered

BACCHUS
the good guys never win

They've come! They've come to attack me, to seize me, to throw me back into servitude! This cannot be! There he is, the leering stallion, eyes of hate in his massive face. I'm panicking, but my feet was weighed, locked into the ground, I cannot pull away, I cannot- I cannot-. Then, she appears. She's gorgeous. She's so pretty. She's entrancing. She's... she's beautiful. She is the goddess. Her eyes. A metal wolf accompanies her. I wonder if he follows her because of her beauty as well. I wouldn't be surprised. I drop to my knees, lowering my head reverently.

"Oh please, my lady, my lord, don't hurt me! I'm just a lowly horse." I cry out for mercy, not daring to meet their eyes. Mercy, please. Don't beat me.

"blah blah blah."

[Image: bacchus_by_ladyfey-d5jbta3.png]