the Rift

[OPEN] Basin, I Choose You!

Cassius Posts: 46
Aurora Basin Haurspex atk: 3.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.0h :: 4 [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
mar

»› C A S S I U S ‹«

Cassius has found that moving through the snow is not so much of a chore for his frame. His feet find purchase behind the snow-encased ground, high steps and muscled limbs plow him through. With the melting, and the rains that herald the impending spring, he found it difficult nonetheless to trust his hooves – despite progress. The way was slippery, and the fall a long one, down below and tumultuous.

He was climbing his way up to the Aurora Basin, after having gone out earlier that morning. Full of energy that guided his steps with a pointed purpose, muscles coiled easily underneath his gray and spotted hide. Honeyed eyes settling upon the edges of his new homelands – gleaming for the chance to soak in the hot springs. For it was still cool and cold in the mountains. He could appreciate the respite they offered. More so, now that spring would offer warmer air.

Blinded by the light that bounced off the snow, Cassius came upon the stranger when he’d made ground level upon the entrance. His steps fell silent as the stallion gave pause, and stared dumbly at the winged visitor taking stock of the Sentinels. Tilting his head, the young man’s eyes fell upon the plethora of rich, earth hued feathers, and obsidian tips.

A rogue wind travels from behind the stallion, most likely giving away his scent. But he finds the newcomer approached by none other than Eldala.

Weaver, yes? The stallion squints his eyes in thought, just as his long locks obscure his view from the wind. He’s certain that’s who she is, they met briefly once – the short, rambunctious mare with the curious little creature attached to her side. Though its presence remained missing.

Avoiding having to call upon their attention, as he stood there –silent and brooding – he finally picked up his pace at an easy walk. Albeit cautious, for the stallion had had very little dealings with newcomers.

Or perhaps the stranger merely seeks business?

He puts on a small smile and whickers to the pair, making his way so that he did not come from directly behind the stallion. The young stallion’s head held high, he tossed his cumbersome hair aside just before greeting them.

“I couldn’t help but notice your fascination for the Sentinels.” He dips his head respectfully to the small mare. But for now he keeps names and pleasantries tucked beyond his silver stained lips.

He will wait and see what happens. Finding an odd delight in withholding his name and information from a fast and speedy introduction. Such things were required of slaves back in his homeland. But with another quiet, steady breath that lends to the brief puffs of air rolling out from his maw – he is comfortable enough to try something new today.

@Arende Trefe      
@Eldala

Messages In This Thread
Basin, I Choose You! - by Arende Trefe - 12-31-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Eldala - 01-01-2017, 05:05 PM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Cassius - 01-02-2017, 02:46 AM
RE: Basin, I Choose You! - by Arende Trefe - 01-02-2017, 11:46 PM