the Rift

Lessen the grump

Nero Posts: 14
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3HH :: 8
Daisy

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new here so thought i'd throw out a plotting thing for my stallion Nero before starting some open threads because otherwise I wasn't sure if they'd get answered haha. Nero's super duper grumpy and hates pretty much everything and everyone, but that's because the world has taught him that's his best bet.

I'm completely open to some people trying to change that (which would be fun but a long slow battle), or alternatively, some people completely throwing him further into his pessimism until he turns into a 'bad guy.' He's definitely not there yet. He's aggressive and snarky but doesn't particularly enjoy causing pain and would way rather be left alone (although secretly he'd love some friends). He has a massive soft spot for foals.

Any plots would be appreciated and loved <3 He's got more information on his page thingy. Also side note, I'm pretty rusty with RPing so may require some patience.

ref1 ref2 ref3

Romina Posts: 33
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 9 Months
Brit
Romina wants to see him again for sure! <3

Outcast
Daisy
Oooo of course! Would you like me to start a thread for them now? Where? :D

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
ahhh threads with serenity please!! she needs to lighten up a bit herself, and another peg would be the best thing right now :D

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy
wanna throw him and frost together and see what happens? C:
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Outcast
Daisy
Hi Avis, I started a thread here for Serenity. I hope that's alright! I can't promise he'll lighten her up at all, but I think it'll be funny because they're both scaredy cats right now (her temporarily, him, I'm not too sure)

Prissy I started a thread for Frost Fyre here. Again, hope that's all good, I'm just super excited to get going! I think it'd be interesting to explore the fact they're both a bit messed up emotion wised with a definite dark edge.

<3

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
Hmm, so my characters are polar opposite, so depending on what you want more I have either a) Lyanna, who's super sweet generally (though she's being a moody bugger lately, but might enjoy a distraction), and she could try to make him less of a grump or b) Syrena, who's also a grump and a recluse and needs friends and pretty much only likes people who are also grumpy and reclusive, haha.

If either of them float your boat, we could throw them together and see what happens!

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Outcast
Daisy
Hi! I love the idea of Syrena honestly, I think it'd be totally funny. He'd react super hostilely or aggressively at first but then he'd be all confused as to why she was grumpy too hahah.

Kyra Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'2 :: 27
Kyra
Cool, she needs more "friends", haha. I dunno if you want to get a starter thread up somewhere, but if not, I can throw one up as soon as I get a caught up on some posts :)