the Rift

SWP :: And so it begins

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Ö_D_E
I'M FRIENDS WITH THE MONSTER_UNDER MY BED

Öde doesn't know the back story to this guy, Kisamoa, which is a shame because it's a tale he's likely to enjoy. After all a foreign being that rises up and claims himself godly, then orders the Helvoians to do his bidding, well that's right up Öde's alley! Perhaps he'll be fortunate enough to catch a Storyteller's revision one evening, but for now Öde doesn't need to know the history to understand the now. There is a powerful presence tugging on all of them - a summon from something much larger and stronger, and it has a way of pulling you from the very depths of your bones.

Öde's grazing halts and his head lifts as the cheery voice jostles through the northern winds into his consciousness. There's excitement in the shine of his eyes as he casts his head about and watches others around him begin to migrate towards the source, the same itching sensation that he feels in the frogs of his hooves. Even with no prior understanding of this new god, Öde cannot resist the temptation of it. To witness such awesome power first hand (first hoof?) is too tantalizing to ignore, least of all for the sake of some piteous rebellion. Why distrust Kisamoa? He is powerful, and that's enough for the blood marked boy.

So gleefully he arrives, and listens, and he moves to serve, if only to be closer to the being.

bg- resurgere.deviantart.com
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu
Iskra
Let it go, just let it be, you be you, and I'll be me
He'd been out romping through the wilderness in search of good grazing grounds when the summons came. It split across his awareness like a bolt of lightning, and instantly his head jerked up in reaction. The weed plunged in the corner of his maw swayed with the motion, and there it lingered, dimly surviving as the boy purveyed the scene before he hastily chewed and swallowed the last bit of green roughage down.

Bounding like a deer through the brush he hastened towards the sound, though his fervor wasn't born of anything other than boyish delight at something interesting. Half a year old now he had shed as much of his childish doubt as he had his downy fluff and baby fuzz, No longer did he frantically cling to his mother's side, needing her as much for food as comfort - now he was emboldened and traversed the world freely, his stilt-like legs carrying him tireless into reckless adventures. Even his wings had grown large, and as his winter coat gave way to the spring sleekness, so too did his flight feathers finally grow in. Soon he'd be soaring!

He arrived to an already assembled crowd, much to his disappointment. He preferred to be first, or at least, early. Still, he made it, and as he looked around he spied a radiant patch of sunlight that he knew meant @Mathèo. Squirming through the gathering he made his way towards his friend with a breathless greeting.
Eagerly he listened to Kisamoa, and without much thought set off to do as was bidden, picking up on Theo's lead.
Holding onto something we don't need
All this delusion in our heads
Is gonna bring us to our knees
image | code

Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

She follows her son at a distance. He doesn't see her, but she is there, watching over his increasing independence.

She has grown accustomed to the grief now, the eternal pain that sloshes inside of her like the cold spray of the high tide. She is not better by any means, but she is coping as best she can, numbing it with the drum of battle and the sting of alcohol whenever it becomes too much to bear.
He has helped her, the little colt that was their last. When at first she could not bear to look at him for the similarities, could not stand to love him for the ache in her heart, she has now grown to cherish him for the final reminder that he is. Not always... sometimes she can't still, but more and more, his persistence and his patience unyielding, she is able to be a mother to him, however fragmented that is.

So though Ampere herself continues to have no interest in Kisamoa's summons and needs, not as she once would have, she follows because he goes. As they arrive, her features scan the crowd, and she spies @Tae whom she goes to greet. The girl has been hard to find as of late, and her sister more so. The fragile part of Ampere that is alive enough to notice much less care worries for them. Ampere exhales a warm breath at her daughter's shoulder, muzzle extending out to touch briefly in a show of support and comfort, always.

Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi

Sacre had always wondered when again they would meet Kisamoa, the sea horse who had asked them a favour and not yet told them what said favour was specifically. Though Sacre had an idea it was to do with the dead lands he still wondered on what precisely it was that this Kisamoa required of them that he himself couldn’t do alone. Adorning himself with his new Sun God statue, tied obscurely into his tail just under his violently red arrow (it fell out often), the fox-boy and his fox friends made their way towards the desired spot on the word of one strange seahorse, gathering with the others, keen on knowing their task. He instinctively hovered towards Mauja, feeling a well of happiness fill his heart at seeing a familiar spotted friend, but still his ears were tuned to Kisamoa even as he offered a friendly shoulder bump on his way past the Frozen Light.

So, this favour, was to clear the filth from the surrounding areas? This was something Kisamoa couldn’t do? Or chose not to do? Would he help them? Sacre tilted his uncertain gaze and levelled it on the guy calling in the favours, though the fox-boy had agreed to help him, he was still unsure. Why was everything a riddle? Bones? It was frustrating. For a moment, Kisamoa ignited a recent memory from a day in the Threshold of a girl who was quite attached to her grim collection of remains from some poor soul—it made him shiver. 

Yet, Tilney had already asked about the bones and Sacre’s other questions went on and on like a long roll of never ending parchment. In the end, he said he would help and, like a true man of his word, so he would, but not without worry about it first.

Lost in thought, the fox-boy made his way off towards the Endless Blue.

show me your fears, show me your scars
I'll take whatever's left of your heart

image credits

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

It made my whole skin itch to leave the Edge, but it ain’t like I was doing much by myself to hold the fort down; if anything went down we were fucked anyways, and besides, it was good to know what was going on and being said anyway. So me ‘n Cheek went when we were called (ugh) coming to the place where shit was happening, but at least Kisamoa was a nice enough asshole to wait until it was thawing out before making us run errands. I might not know the dude but he’s an honorary bro just for that.

My brow furrowed as I saw Kis (the tall brown assholey one) and Volterra within striking distance, but I also knew her wrath was as dead as her memories of him, so he wasn’t in danger of being killed--just heartbroken, and that made me sad for him, but I had told the big black bastard to stay away and I guess fuck my advice, right? I ain’t mad at him; it’s a hard thing to let go. But it wasn’t a thing I could help him with--so I shrugged and my chest pulled sadly but there was no use dwelling on it. I left him to his ruin.

So anyway there goes Kisamoa (the rad dude) talking some shit about clean up and bones and a land that was killed by disease. My brow furrowed a bit more as he tasked us with collecting bones accumulated around the area and generally performing a police-call. “Just loose bones, right? We ain’t diggin’ up no graves, are we?” He hadn’t specified--and there was a place not too far from here where there were a lot of graves for one, holy reason, but people still worshiped that complication, so. I ‘unno.

I couldn’t shake the sense of unease that clawed my belly whenever I thought about the Dead place, and the sickness that had killed it in the first place; that awful year of disease and darkness and putrid betrayal. I’m glad Cheek was born well after that bullshit.

I wasn’t sure if I liked the idea of fuckin’ around with dead things like this; I wondered if we should just let it rest. But I wasn’t sure how hard I should wonder it.

"talk"

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

- By the precepts of her purity -

She knew the tides; silty in their push and pull. And as it came to be she wasn't surprised that he had returned. Friends. Maren's eyes lay silent as the drawing dark on the horizon. Her ivory head was turned towards the sound of Kisamoa's voice, which seemed to have been brought to her by the mere breath of the Helovia winds. She was not afraid, that wasn't it, but she wasn't a friend either. Did not like to be called such before she had least spend an afternoon tea with him -- which, for some reason, she didn't find that something likely to happen. Yet, he was part God (or so he said, anyway. An apprentice God?), Earthly tainted, and yet, too; he did know things. About the past, maybe about the future, too. He probably knew more than her. It was what made her go, what made her visit her new friend.

Among the crowd she listened as he spoke of the decay of the marshes, the filth that roamed there. She thought about the Rift people, how she thought them filth. ...Because they are; tainted by their Gods. Where are they now? --But would I even recognize them? Would I be able to smell their stench? Probably not, and it ate on her like a silent sickness; nibbled on her as she believed it to be nibbling on their lands.

Her ocean-friend, however, was talking about bushes, trees; obstacles, mostly. Things that made the Deadland a proper Deadland. She wondered why the bones were of such importance. She remembered an ancient folk that used the bones as a way to regenerate life into their death. It was sick, it was filthy. Unholy.

She did not like the idea, but perhaps the bones needed to be burned in order to create fertilizing ashes to layer the Deadland's soils. She sighed, glanced at Mr. Teatime. "Well Mr. Teatime, it sounds like we will be doing some spring cleaning after all."

by yewrezz
Please tag me 

Vesper Posts: 46
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Tribrid :: 14.3hh :: Two
Everly :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Kiki
V E S P E R
"In a sky full of stars, I think I see you."

Kisamoa was back, and it seemed like he had a much bigger task for all of us this time around. I circled the gathering once - searching for familiar faces. I didn’t see Papa here yet, but I did see some familiar faces so I didn’t feel totally uncomfortable about staying here on my own.  Still no sign of Virga, which made a small frown pull at my dark lips. I landed near the group and my hooves made the most disgusting squelching noise since the mud was thick.  I didn’t mind getting dirty, but this was seriously gross.  What had happened here?  Obviously it had to be something really bad because everything as far as I could see was just dead.  It definitely gave me the shivers, but it seemed like everyone else was pretty game to help out Kisamoa, so I would too. 

Some of my friends were already here - I saw Vastra and Iskra already - but then I caught sight of Uncle Ros and made my way over to where she was standing because she looked lonely. Plus I figured Papa might want to help her when he got here too.  However when I heard what she was talking about my blood ran cold in my veins.  I stared at her, agape, my silver eyes wide and unseeing. 

“There are graves here?” I whisper-yelled to @Roskuld, appropriately followed by an uncontrollable full-body shiver.  If I hadn’t thought this place was creepy before, I was thoroughly creeped out now.  I hastened my pace so I could stand closer to her, now entirely uncomfortable of being by myself in a place like this. 

tags:
image credit

Please tag Vesper in every post.
Force and magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.

image credit

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
The gilded siren followed the crowd as it grew, the booming voice of Kisamoa rang out loud and clear of the tasks he needed the group to complete – a final answer to the quest that he seemed to have appeared for. Immediately, Rexanna’s gaze travelled around the crowd while Marembo kept his attention on the make-shift god. Her gaze danced to Kiada, without her brother, and before she could turn her head to try and seek out the mirror image of the fiery child, she spotted Nyx. With a heavy sigh, the gilded mare knew she needed to speak with the General, to apologize for the shit show that had occurred that day on the sands while the Moon Goddess created a beautiful observatory.

Marembo wanted to protest the idea, but he knew the good that lay deep beneath his bonded’s heart. He knew that she would need to apologize or at least talk about what transpired that day, otherwise she might never leave anything alone. The ex-Thief needed as many friends as she could get now, so she tiptoed through the crowd with a heavy weight on her shoulders. Her joints ached from pregnancy, but she tried to not let it damper her spirits from the state they were already in.

It hadn’t taken long for the gilded woman to step up beside the silver, angling her exotic striped face toward the mare she offered a small smile in greeting. “Nyx, I was wondering if maybe we could talk.” The awkwardness in her question was evident as she stood there waiting for an answer. “Maybe chat while we work on this?” She motioned with her head toward whatever task she desired that Kisamoa had asked of them.

"Talk."
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

Directly mentions @Nyx
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
well someday soon when the spring brings the sun
i'll sleep, i'll finally
feel better when the winter's gone
sikeax

Since her loss of crown, or maybe back to when Gaucho died, when her family had turned against her because she is not a God and cannot turn over the workings of death so that they simply do not happen anymore, all for a man who is the closest thing to God that they had, she has run purely on instinct and wits, careful of everything. Not in the sense that she is fearful, but in the mind that the world is limitless, and anything is possible without the protection of a herd.
Hobgoblin thrives in these conditions, and while they may contradict, brute force and brains, they make good use of it.
It is so that free of the binds of her herd, that wretched place in the south that Hobgoblin raises a metaphorical mental head towards in attention if it’s mentioned in her conscious, that she is now able to focus on what is going on in the world. She doesn’t have to think of them. She doesn’t have to think of anyone except herself and Hobgoblin.
And what a joy it has promised itself in being.
She now has the chance to look in on things. Her brother gives her interests some of his own, captivated in this lifestyle as Sikeax chooses to learn on the beast that her herd had decided to move against her on the lack of knowledge of.
They said it came from the sea, and with their ties held so heavily to that, it can’t go unnoticed.
Now come to imagine the pair’s confusion at the sudden gathering of bodies, only to have it bleed into a mess of curiosity and caution. Sikeax has every reason in the world to avoid any members of the Dragon’s Throat, save her son and Volterra.
It isn’t held in very long.
Hobgoblin moves ahead of her like another set of eyes and ears, taking in the bodies around him as Sikeax slips in from behind the gathering mass. A moment is spared to take a look at the creature that they’ve warned her about in the past. Disgust ripples across his face.
“No.” He proclaims in obvious dislike of the creature. Images roll through her head as he plays her a film, showing pictures of this sea beast’s appearance, those in the crowd, Tyrath whose presence makes her heart ache at the sight and Hobgoblin pine for the company of, but they cannot so easily give up what they’ve achieved.
They can find him any other time. They know exactly where to look when the time comes.
What the beast comes to is what solidifies her mutual feelings of dislike towards, well, whatever it is.
Heat warms up in him until he can't ignore it anymore, rising up in his skin as the need to shift bubbles up inside of him. Anger burns through his core like a torch in the darkness, untouched by light and bewildered by the arrival of such a thing so suddenly, contouring his facial features into those that mimic slight discomfort that is quickly turning into agony.
Somewhere, where he can't see her but if he tries hard enough can find her, Sikeax is fuming beneath the weight of something that he doesn't know what is, and it is not like recently that she hasn't been more open with things about herself.
It catches him so far off guard that he is not completely prepared in handling the situation as the emotions hum in his body like an earthquake. It makes his fluid body rattle and tense, only to release seconds later into a repeat of the process.
In the belly of the crowd, he does what he believes will allow him the ability to cope.
His body becomes a blur of its making, breaking apart, coming back together within short seconds as the image of him expands into a blur of a liquid, holding this state for a blink of an eye until he finds the seclusion of one of his typical forms, residing in its comfort only momentarily before the need rises again.
"Sia."
The plea goes unacknowledged.
"No." The height in her voice is enough for those in her general vicinity to catch wind of, deepened with the depth of her emotions.
Hobgoblin gasps for air while he drowns into the turmoil of their bond, an ocean now harassed and urged onward by hatred in the form of storms when lately it has been nothing but smooth seas, the rocking of the waves that keeps things following.
"Why?"
He asks with panic and fear, scared like an abandoned child as he goes for her, lunging forward on slender legs coloured with midnight, paws digging into the ground as his coping method begins to work, much to his relief.
Sikeax is a statue when he makes it back to her, made of sandstone and clouded sapphires that stare off into the creature's direction, still burning, but cold, distant, looking like storm clouds that threaten with lightning across the northern sea when things are too bleak on shore. Something that he's grown accustom to the sight of, but not with her.
"What?
The lack of vocabulary skills that he holds disables him from putting the worry and pain of this to her regardless of how much he would like to let her know that she is making him suffer because she is suffering herself, just not in a way that he has seen before.
"Please."
Any other time and Hobgoblin would have chosen to cut her away, to shield himself from the infliction he must suffer through, but this? He feels as if there is no way to keep himself from it.
So he is there, below her, at her feet and living in sudden misery at something that she has repressed and told herself never happened, and why? Because facts have suddenly appeared proving that it did happen, that something in that lost part of her mind was important, that she was going to have to accept it one way or another?
How childish, immature, idiotic of her that she cannot face the world when it was all around her, carrying on and throwing punches in her face that have knowledge and facts to prove it contained in the balls of its fists.
Neither of them can take it anymore, and as if she is simply following the commands of the creature and attempting to ignore Hobgoblin's outburst, she is gone, turning away from the bodies and the voices and the faces that belong to those that she knows with shame and denial tucked in her, not in her head or heart but just somewhere in her, probably in the soul, walking with her head held low and her gait slow, back into the fray.

OOC: hobgoblin is in his serval form for all the times that he actually holds a steady form, but during his panic you're more than welcome to see him in any of his set forms.

"Talk."
image credits

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Abraham did not know this beast before him, this creature that claimed to help the Earth God. The stallion had been outside of Helovia for quite some time now, and upon his return he found a gathering called the Earth Turtle (whom he knew), and now by this thing.  The behemoth looked around at the deadened lands, his tail twitching behind him. His war dragons upon his back hissed, white and gold tails following the same flicking motion as their master's. Annoyance spilled over them like an overflowing dam, the chips and cracks letting the water of Abraham's skepticism spray out. Snorting, the leviathan finally stepped forward to kick around bones from the murky place.

He did not know what this creature really wanted, but he knew he needed to stick around to see. The massive gold dragon leapt from white-touched shoulders and reached out, grabbing several small animal bones that floated on the top of the swamp. The white went the opposite way, gathering bones from the bases of trees. Abraham continued to pile the bones, his dragons dropping their finds with his.

Credits

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
archibald
& loretta

Archibald knew the Spectral Marsh well, and until the massive herding toward the land the Dauntless did not think himself to ever go again. Curiosity bubbled within his breast as he followed some of the other Helovians. Before them stood a creature the Dauntless did not recognize. Inky ears twitched with curiosity, his tail twitching behind him. Loretta stood at his side, equally confused. He wants us to collect bones? She asked, amber eyes searching for her bonded's goldens. Yes. Archibald grunted mentally, eyes moving down to meet Loretta's. This doesn't feel right... The cur mentioned, taking a step back. Archibald did not respond, but instead moved toward @Roskuld .

"Who is this?" He asked her once he was close enough, his voice barely a whisper as be bent toward her ear. He did not say hello, or ask, "Hey, remember me?"--because he knew Roskuld did not need that. She was Ophelia's daughter, after all, and if he knew anything about the Amaranthine, it was that her memory was impeccable. Surely, the Time God and the Amaranthine produced a child with some semblance of that memory.

Sweet shadow taking hold of the light
Another day has been devoured

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Scars heal, glory fades
Pain hurts, but only for a minute
'Cause the chicks dig it
The stallion's ears pricked curiously as he heard the call. The wolf beside him snarled quietly, she might look like a wolf, but she was not some well mannered house pet. He flashed her an understanding look but moved towards the summons all the same. Silver and gold eyes a like shifted over each horse gathered. He smiled as his son wondered off ever brave and helpful. Kolr stood a little ways off head lowered to catch her breath. His heart clenched with his sympathy for her. Isabella slipped silently through the crowd to her side. Ilios followed more carefully as a warm smile upon his ivy marked face. "Hello Kolr." He tried to nudge her side gently his eyes playful. Isabella asked if she was alright and he answered with a yes and a quick explanation. He was careful to treat her just like any other foal as to not make her self conscious and sad.

He stood firmly at her side, though his body appeared relaxed. He didn't trust this supposed sea god, and he refused to leave his daughter's side. His eyes drifted lazily as the glop of sea crap spoke. To his surprise he noticed a mare he hadn't seen in a very long time and he called out to her. "Isi!" He smiled brightly eyes shimmering even as Isabella reached out to him. 'She is an old friend be nice. If you can't just ignore her and help Kolr.' She snorted her approval eyeing the mare curiously. Once the thing was donegiving them tasks, which actually made sense. He looked down at his beautiful color splashed princess, "Would you like to partner with us?" He waited for her reaction before speaking to Isi, "Would you like to join us?"
------------------
Talk
Words;; 294
OOC/Tags;; @Isi @Klor

image | coding
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Vezér Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 17hh :: One year
Pare
Scarlet and silver eyes looked over the crowd quietly as she stood away from them all. There were foals all over the place, but they all seemed to know someone else. Her spirits slipped from joyous to grumpy and sullen. She had no friends, just her Apa and her testvér. The filly sighed and made her way to Tyrath her ears pricked curiously. Carefully she slide to his side and looked at the weird sea creature thing. Her voice was calm and cool as she spoke, unwilling to reval her feelings to whole world. "Hello testvér." She left it at that her heart feeling heavy at her lack of friends.

The creature spoke and she listened quietly her eyes roving over the creatures around them. There were many types of animals wondering around the horses gathered to listen to the sea monster. Then the thing spoke of a task for them all to complete. "Tyrath, would you like to clean up with me?" She looked up at him wondering how he would take doing such a task with his younger sister. Surely a mighty colt like him would have friends he rather be with. "If you have other plans it's okay, I can just join another group." She forced a smile trying her hardest to keep the pain from her eyes.

------------------------------------------
Speech
Words;; 220
OOC/Tags;; @Tyrath
testvér : brother

Please tag
Doesn't have her collar

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

So apparently one of the things that I missed while I was hibernating was that there’s this weird mermaidish dude that has been popping up and telling everyone what to do. I don’t get it but I’m nothing if not a follower so I join in with the crowds that are following his summons. I mean, how else am I going to figure out what’s going on here?

I think to myself that I should find Larue and Aisling and maybe even Tiamat and ask them to fill be in on the deets with this fellow when they get the chance. I know I was supposed to be listening to the great big fish god tell us what we’ve got to do and I was... mostly. But I also spotted the spotted hide of someone that I had not seen in a regrettably long time. Not since he had gotten a little taste of my hide back in the Threshold, I think.

So without delay I pick up a bouncy trot and make my way over towards @Mauja the wonderful and plant myself happily beside him. Uttering a greeting with a wide grin that spread from my mouth to my eyes and basically everywhere else too, let’s be real. “Why hello again.” I’m honestly having a bit of a hard time focusing on what the actual task is because my attention is very much divided - what with Mauja standing right here and keeping an eye out for my kid - but I think it’s a cleaning job. Which is alright with me.
Johnny

image by reli
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Astarot Posts: 81
Dragon's Throat Sun Physician atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 2 (Birdsong) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zafír :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Pare

He stood silently at the back of the crowd eyes wondering over them all, and only half listening to the Sea God. He saw his brother and father, along with several faces he knew from the Throat, but he still stood back. He knew he should be social, but he just didn't seem to fit in with anyone really. He wished Frost was among the crowd, but he came up empty. Sighing softly he turned his attention to the sea beast. He wanted them to collect bones and move dead trees.

His muscles flexed subconsciously as he thought of showing off and showing his strength off. He might be young but wondering for seasons, alone, he was thick set like his father. The colt snorted softly and watched the smoke billow from his muzzle. His heart twinged as he thought of his brother's magic. With his brow furrowed the stallion looked over everyone else for a moment the pain of his heart flickering over his face. Slowly he turned from the group and headed towards the Endless blue carefully trying to avoid his family.
Words
Words;; 184
OOC/Tags;;  Zero muse for this from him xD Anyone is welcome to come after him and join him!

ASTAROT & TYRATH
I'm the pretty one in this bromance

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah

Again. How often would Kisamoa appear to them? Would this be the last, would he flicker away like so many other strange creatures before him? Or would the sea-god’s presence in their lives be more constant now, as he showed up whenever they needed to tidy up an area of Helovia? While Mesec followed the call, he wondered those things - and wondered whether all gods had names like Kisamoa did. He had never considered whether his mother might prefer to be called something else.

Lyra drew his attention back to the present when she took a bold leap off of his back - giving him an incredible fright as he feared she was hurt but the black pup took off quickly as soon as she had scrambled to her feet, weaving in and out of the crowd and yipping until she reached the one she sought. Lucius sighed in frustration - circling overhead and keeping an eye on the crowd that was gathering, alerting Mesec to the presence of many of his friends and those he knew. But Lyra would not be persuaded anywhere else. She wanted @Vesper. With a final yip of delight, she bounced around the legs of Mesec’s daughter until Mesec wove his way through the crowd. Seeing her standing there with @Roskuld, he didn’t move up to join them just yet but rather stood behind them a little bit - a smile warming his eyes as he watched his daughter lean in and ask a question of his sister.

Had it really not been too long ago when he had feared he’d never belong in a family?

His attention drifted from the pair and to the questions being asked of Kisamoa about their task. Mesec had to admit he wasn’t eager to disturb the bones that lay in the marshes - especially not without a good reason.

Mesec the Nightwind

image by Inspiratori at deviantart.com
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Cassius Posts: 46
Aurora Basin Haurspex atk: 3.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.0h :: 4 [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
mar

»› C A S S I U S ‹«

A tug, a pull – not as benign as it sounded, wrapped about his soul and gave an uncomfortable shove somewhere. Troubled by its arrival, Cassius swallowed his uncertainty down with a heavy breath.

But he was not alone, he was not crazy, mad, loosing his footing on reality. A sigh broke as he entered upon the gathering, taking to the outskirts and sending his gaze upon the strange creature. Immediately, his brows furrowed – and silently contemplated the creature.

Kisamoa?

Was it he, or it, or them? The God who had, from out of nowhere, appeared for untested intentions? The stallion could not help his skepticism from infecting his blood, mind filled with doubt and curiosity – burning his insides with want.

What do you truly want from them, Kisamoa?

He waits, attuned, a hind leg cocked to the side as he waited for the magical voice to explain. It is the first time he is aware of this ‘filth’, of the death – as if it did not provide life already in its never ending cycle. But the thought of carrying bones makes the stallion ill; would rather not, if he had the choice. However feels invested enough to do it, all of it, if it would reveal the powerful creature’s intentions.

What if the bones were used to unleash a dark creature upon the lands? What good would come to the materials trapped in the things once living; likely to have preserved flesh from the moisture that clings in these areas…?

With an exasperated, confused sigh, he glances for a familiar face – but he is truly lost in the sea of Helovia’s inhabitants. A beacon however, glitters in the fold. Uncertain at first, torn, he pursues the figure amongst the masses.

Saoirse Posts: 55
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Tribrid :: 16.2 adult :: 3 seasons [Orangemoon]
mar

Mother’s state was hard for the little one to process. While he grew she shrunk, as his coat became enriched as Birdsong bloomed, her coat wilted in its bright wake. He could see her tired face more clearly now, the bitterness that threaded along her gaze – accusing him of something. A wrong, no matter how well he behaved, how strong he became; faster, smarter, Saoirse’s mother was never satisfied.

He needed to be more, much more than she could anticipate in an effort to spark any ounce of happiness within. Saoirse was beginning to feel tired, wondering what else he could do to impress her. But his mind, despite its grand imaginations, scrambled to purchase something worthwhile.

It was then that he felt the pull. It broke the boy’s concentration, the annoyance, the anger that started to swarm within – dissipating as quickly as it had began to rise. He felt like someone needed him. The voice was warm, inviting, and beautiful within his head.

Without question he left the Throat with stronger wings, a determined heart, and a hungry appetite for adventure. When he finally viewed the large swarm, his eyes widened and his pulse quickened with excitement.

“Woah! Mother’s never gonna believe this!” He cackled to himself, and plopped uneasily to the ground along the outskirts. Not having mastered the landing just quite yet. He pushed his way through the crowd as quickly as he could, to get a better look at who had called them. Jaw dropping as he finally set his eyes on Kisamoa.

It was a wonder the boy took anything the God said. Eventually his mouth closed, and his brain finally registered with the task at hand. He gave a quick glance to the people surrounding the area, moving to their various places. But he knew no one!

Well, hardly… He spotted the forms of a few other colts from the Throat. Boys he’d never had the chance to meet before, but yearned to join in whatever the things that boys ‘did’.

Holding his breath, feeling the burn in his lungs – he raced after their disappearing forms. Hoping that he could help as much as they could. Maybe even learn their names in the process.

Image Credits

Najya Posts: 90
Dragon's Throat Alchemist atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 7 (Tallsun) HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
A'mal :: Plain White Dragon :: Shock Breath Kiki
Najya still wasn’t entirely sure what to think of Kisamoa.  To this point he seemed perfectly peaceable and had lived up to his word thus far. She had no reason to doubt him and his intentions. That didn’t mean that the russet mare was not wary.  She’d seen what could happen. She’d seen blood run in rivers across disputed and damaged lands before. She just held tightly to the hope that this truly was a peaceable call to action to heal not to destroy.  Najya was willing to go on faith for the time being, and seeing so many make the same choice made her decision easier.  She knew that Helovia was not filled with a community of those quick to trust.

She was unfamiliar with the land that the Sea-God now called to their attention, but it was evident that that something terrible had transpired her. She finds it difficult to tear her hazel eyes away from the ragged damaged landscape - stunned by how many bones and dead things are smattered as far as the eye can see.  Discomfort settled deep in her stomach, but she wasn’t going to let that stop her from helping - especially when so many lept into action with no hesitation at all.  

To beach? A’mal queried, wondering if perhaps they could gather closer to the familiarity of the sea.  Najya, thankful for her companion’s suggestion simply nodded and moved off towards the Endless Blue - hopeful that the sound of the sea soothe her concerns.

-- najya --

image credit || HTML by Kyra

Please tag NAJYA in all replies. 
Force & magic are permitted, but please check before inflicting serious injury.
Thank you!
pixel base

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
tia & nim ♡
The ocean mare comes slowly, heeding Kisamoa’s call with little sense of urgency. She does not particularly dread following his beckoning, as she has for some of the sea creature’s previous gatherings, but it is difficult for her to shake her unease entirely. By now, the blue Mender has almost become accustomed to this foreign and poisonous discomfort; she can hardy remember what it feels like to not have it tighten the pit of her stomach, or carve out a hollow inside of her chest. Still, despite all of this, Tiamat has managed to cling to some thread of hope. She has not lost her faith altogether, and continues to tell herself that everything has a reason, and that the world is good.

She sighs to herself, holding her breath for a moment before stepping through the last of the trees. There is already a sizable gathering assembled around Kisamoa; the tall, friendly beast is easily spotted at the head of the throng, seeming to hold everyone’s attention and eager eye. Tiamat joins them, settling with her beloved companion at her shoulder. Dainty ears press forward, and white eyes roam briefly over the crowd before she looks to Kisamoa, ready to receive whatever task or wisdom he might have for them.

Or, at least she thinks that she is ready.

The chore that the sea creature gives to them is completely unexpected; and, to be perfectly honest, it sends a cold chill down Tiamat’s spine. To purify and restore the earth is easy to accept, but—collect bones? Her initial reaction is to shy away from the idea. Sapphire lips tremble and her ears slant backwards anxiously; she’s about to speak her discomfort when Kisamoa continues, empathizing with any of their unease. Tiamat finds herself relaxing more at the mention of the Earth God (a deity she does know and trust), and with a final heave of her slender shoulders, she accepts this task. To trust blindly—is that not what faith means?

“Speech.”
and I can be your light—
in the dark, I will shine to guide you.

image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.