the Rift

[OPEN] new chances

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia

Perhaps if Isopia was more socially adept, she would have read Alysanne's invocation of her title, as opposed to her name, as the mare's first attempt at peace. However it was only after her literal apology fell from her lips that Isopia relaxed slightly. The Queen's face was unreadable to the Czarina, though perhaps that was simply a fault of Iso's rather than any stoicism on Aly's part.

"I-" Isopia began, before closing her lips to let Aly continue with what she had to say. "I am not sure what happened.." Isopia began, keeping her voice level but unable to hide the uncertainty that lingered there. "I admit that I am lacking when it comes to social customs, though I did try to be polite." She refrained from saying, I even asked how you were and listened to the response!, for she knew from Hubris break-down of what had happened, that Isopia's efforts were not all that impressive, objectively. "I can be .." Isopia swallowed, trying to think of the right words to use, not wanting to incite anything again. "..strong, when discussing an argument." She said almost tensely. "I did not intend to sound as hostile as I take it you found me to be."

Much to her surprise, Alysanne reached out to grab the leather bags, setting them on the grass before Isopia. With wide golden eyes, fettered by confusion, Iso pulled her gaze from the bags."But ... why?" Isopia asked, her voice almost sounding pleading. For Iso, this had always been about the logic; about the principle of the situation. Aly and Tembovu had made their case, and it would seem, Tembovu had defeated her.

They had won. Might makes right. So what was this?

Image Credits

@Alysanne

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
new chances - by Alysanne - 01-01-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: new chances - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 05:22 PM
RE: new chances - by Alysanne - 01-01-2017, 06:07 PM
RE: new chances - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: new chances - by Alysanne - 01-01-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: new chances - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: new chances - by Alysanne - 01-10-2017, 09:14 AM
RE: new chances - by Isopia - 01-17-2017, 05:30 PM